Friday, May 31, 2013

FACE: REVIEW Skin Aqua UV Moisturizer Milk SPF 50*

I'm not a person who really like to use sunblock. do you? 
honestly, it's sticky and often makes your face oily and not to say about pimples. 
everything change after i heard about this. 

Skin Aqua UV Moisturizer Milk


from the back. 
I know it says for face and body but I only use it for the face. 

The texture is so soft and watery (not condense). plus it's not sticky. 
This is my second bottle. It doesn't only protect your skin from direct sun, but it also moisturize your skin, it will give smooth effect to your skin after few time using it. 

I ❤:
- not sticky
- not oily
- high SPF (you don't have to use anymore sunblock)
- don't cause pimple 

I dislike: 
- ? 
I didn't really find anything i don't like about this product actually. yet.

Price: 
i kinda forgot about the exact price but i think IDR 50 - IDR 60. it's around that price.

Where:
you can buy it in any drugstore like Watson, Century, or Guardian. 
even you can find it in market like Hero, Hypermart.

Much Love,
Deedee
xo

1 comment:

  1. not oily? is this reaaaal? I need to find this product asap!

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤