Tuesday, May 21, 2013

NAILS CARE: Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand & Nail Cream

Alot of people didn't care about their nails, how nails need to take a break from all nail-polishes, which is exactly what i'm doing lately. I didn't give my nails a break. so it's kinda OMG-ly not healthy. so decided to give it a break and removed the nailpolish.

what i do next isn't just removing nailpolish and let it be. this is how i took care of my nails and it's so very effective and easy. (for me! i've always do this)

my left hand.

my right hand.
 if you can see, it's very unhealthy, well i see it that way. it's very dry and the white part, usually mine was very white like a white milk. but because i'm using too much nail polish it kinda turn yellowish, not pure white milk :(

So i'm using The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand and Nail Cream.


first thing you do just pour it out as much as you need, i'm using this much for all of my finger nails plus both hands. (actually more haha :P)

then, just apply it to your nails, and look at the picture below.

do this, and just rub it to both hands if you want. i love this hand cream lotion, it makes my hand so very smooth and soft :)
if you can, do it 2-3 times a day. if you want to do it more, i think it's okay. 
you'll see your nails getting healthier.

i'm sure there's another way, but i see this very simple and easy. :)

Much Love
Deedee,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤