Saturday, May 18, 2013

Soundcloud: Deedee Young

Hey!!
okey, alot of people told me to make soundcloud, and i did, just now. and few minutes after signing up, i record a song. this is one of my favorite acoustic song called Lullaby by Lateeya. She's incredible and the song is so awesome, so i decided that should be my first song on soundcloud. 
here's the link if you want to hear:


and the second song, it's a japanese song from anime soundtrack called Guilty Crown, all the little detail you could found in this link:


so please, enjoy listening, and if you can, leave comments, i will be very happy to read it :) thankyouu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤