Wednesday, May 29, 2013

HAIR: Hair Treatment and Routine

i'm so into writing and typing and blogging right now. 
now, if you've read my previous post down there, this will be about how i treat my hair to minimize those damaged and dry hair. 
this is what i usually do.


My hair product:
1. TRESemmé Smooth and Shine Shampoo (Pink)
2. TRESemmé Smooth and Shine Conditioner (Pink)
yes, you have to have and use conditioner! it's important especially for those who have hair that is not easy to handle. any kind of shampoo is okay, i'm not only suggesting one, cos i, myself, love to change my own shampoo and thank goodness, i don't have any dandruff-problem, so i can't easily get 'Ketombe' :P just find the one that suits your hair best!

3. L'Occitane Serum 5 Essential Oils
i rarely use this cos it's so expensive, my aunty gave me cos she doesn't want to use it anymore, infact she hasn't even use once! lucky me!! 

4. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Serum 
 this is also hair serum, but mine was empty, i haven't buy it again. thinking about trying on new product.

5. Pantene Leave On Treatment Protect and Care
this is the one i'm counting on! after i washed my hair, and let it dry, i always put this on.

6. Wardah Pure Olive Oil.
okay, you may find this weird, this is actually for body, especially your elbow and knee. but yes you can use it for your hair too. 

this is how i do it, after you get your hair half dry or almost dry.
1. Using pantene, put it in your hand, just not too much but enough, so your hair won't look to oily 
2. mixed the pantene with a drop or two of this olive oil. 
3. apply it to your hair from the middle then go down. 

I'm not using this all mixed into one. NO! i use it separately. only the pantene and olive oil. 
this is how easy and simple thing i always do to keep my hair healthy. so far, it works alot, people who touch my hair said it's not.. well, too damaged or dry. 
sometimes, i add the dove serum or the L'Occitane serum after i apply pantene and olive oil. 

and this is all not very expensive, except the L'Occitane, it is expensive! hahaha.. that's why i rarely use it. 

owh...
and.. if you can just minimize the usage of hair-dryer. i know it's the fastest way to dry your hair. but it also gives your hair damage too. and the one thing so far that i know. it reduces the nice smell of shampoo. i always love when my hair smells good and i want to keep it that way, so i let it dry by itself or using a fan. you'll know the difference. :)

so this is how i give my hair a treatment :)
i hope it helps you out. 

Much Love,
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤