Monday, May 27, 2013

Ennichisai: Japanese Culture Festival, Indonesia. May 26, 2013


Ennichisai 2013.

like i said before. never been to one, never know what it's like, never know what it's all about. And i went to one yesterday, it was the most incredible thing that day and i didn't regret even a bit going there. 
I was with my sister, Icha and my cousin, Peter and Ariel and also Icha's Sensei, Ando and Ichiyo, Ando Sensei's girlfriend, Bella, turns out she's one of well known Indonesian Beauty Blogger too, Ando Sensei's sister and brother, Hana and Ang, and Bella's sister, Amei. So there's 10 of us including me. we went there together, at first we didn't know each other. Ichiyo sensei is japanese, she visited and will stay in Indonesia for 2 years, it's been a month since the first time she got here. She barely speaks indonesian, only knows abit of it. Ando Sensei, Hana and Ang, are indonesian but they have japanese descendants from their grandparents from their mother side. Bella goes to the same university as me. They were such a nice people and i would really love to be able to go somewhere with them again if we have the chance to.

i didn't really take much picture, cos i was too focused on the event that i forgot to take a shoot of. and i thought that time since Peter and Ando Sensei brought one so i could just ask from them. but something happen. the place where ennichisai held, was a very very dangerous place, very well known for the thief or we call it in indonesian 'pencopet'. Peter lost his DSLR camera and his wallet, my sister lost her Necomimi and as well for me, someone pushed me idk if it's intentionally or not but he/she pushed me down and i hurt my right knee so bad, and got scratch only on my left knee.

so here we go:
We were told to wait at Pandan College, where we met Ichiyo Sensei and it's a Japanese school. it's my first time to know Ichiyo Sensei, eventhough she's not my teacher, I called her sensei. and we took a picture together. She's so incredibly lovely. 
me and ichiyo-sensei. dressing up as Japanese girl or is it can be called 'gyaru'?

and we're ARRIVED!! so crowded!!
there was a japanese band, but i didn't know the name, they were singing 'First Love' by Utada Hikaru.
Peter, Ariel and Moi..
snap.snap.snap!! i love to take photos!!

we saw cosplayers. 
Don't know those two above! but they're cool.
i think this supposed to be Yuna from Final Fantasy X-ll
Petite Maid, Miku from Vocaloid and Moi, againn!! :P
and again, i don't know..
Jack Frost and Us!!
This is my friend. her name is Hime. she loves to cosplay. truthfully, i never thought i would met her yesterday there. so happy to see her. she asked me to join her cosplay as Luca from vocaloid. :)
She's so pretty isn't she? hehehe.. alot of people want to take pciture with her and i didn't get the chance to. :(

and the surroundings, the store, the people!!
this is when Peter lose his DSLR camera and his wallet, and when my sister lose her Necomimi. :'(
andddd...
this is Ang..
do they look alike? hahaha.. 

before my sister lose her Necomimi, Ariel get the chance to wear it. aaaaaa i'm so pissed off!

Owh, the thing that i will never forget. when we arrived there, i think 30 minutes later, someone came to me asking me if they could take a photo of me, i was surprised and i thought 'what?'.. they told me to pose. i did, they even give direction how to pose. and it didn't only happen once, i think 5 or more, i forgot to count, people asked me if they could take a picture with me. aaaaaa.. a model for a day, they even think i was cosplaying, i'm not!!! hhahaha.. well okay. for a day i think i'm famous. hahahaha.. :P

and the thing i will never forget too.. someone pushed me down, i didn't know if he/she intentionally pushed me or not. but he/she got my knees injured so bad. 
look how bad!! i felt like crying. hiks!!

well, that's all from my camera i guess.. owh, let me show you picture of all of us.
taken by peter lyle with his front camera Iphone 4 with fish-eye lenses.

we had alot of fun though bad things happen. 
can't wait to go to this kinda event again when we have the chance :)

Much Love,
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤