Wednesday, June 5, 2013

LIPS: how to get pink lips from red lipstick.


hey guys! it's JUNE already! oh my, so fast!! 
well okay, this time i'm going to show you how i got pink lips from red lipstick. 
you know, i've been looking for pink lipstick but couldn't find the perfect one, yet. so instead, i'm using what i have with me, until i find the perfect pink lipstick. 
who doesn't like pink? i do! i love it so so much! it's been like my most favorite color since ever. 
through watching alot of tutorial i decided to do this for my lips. and this is so far how i got pink color for my lips :) 


PINK, PINK, PINK!! ❤❤❤❤
i don't know if you like it or not, but yup i like it. 

this is all products i'm using:
Maybeline's Baby Lips Cherry Smooth

Maybeline's Clear Smooth Minerals Concealer

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick True Red

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss (soft pink)

this is how i apply it:
1. my lips need some moisturizer before applying some lipstick or it will be like eww.. and i'm using this lipbalm cos i love it. 

2. after that, i'm applying my lipstick, not too thick but enough color shown. this part is really up to you how red you want your lips to be.

3. apply some concealer. blend it with your finger. you could add more concealer too, to get the pink color you want. 
mine, this pink! :)

4. after you done, clean up the area outside your lips and the last touch! LIPGLOSS!! it's a must!!

and you're done!!
what do you think? and i didn't wear gyaru make-up. 
clipping my hair at the back to see if i fit in with short bob hair. hahaha..

Much Love,
Deedee
xo

1 comment:

  1. thankyou for the comment, and thankyou too for the share!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤