Thursday, May 2, 2013

GYARU COORDS: May 3rd, 2013.

I skipped class today though there's a quiz, i'm just too lazy to go to class and meet the teacher, ugh, hate him. so well, i just take a picture of myself. i found the top in my mom's wardrobe, i think it's cute, so i took out my flare skirt and prepared the camera. 

I wanted to take my flats, but there's a friends of my parents downstairs, i'm kinda like shy to go down so yeah, without shoes :P
of course i took few photos of my face, again :P i didn't use any falsies now.
my eyes is so grey, that i look like wew.. but i love it!!
Much Love,
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤