Friday, May 31, 2013

EYES: REVIEW Docile Splendid Jewel Collection 04. Star Bronze Eyeshadow Palatte.

I wonder if you ever heard about 'Docile'
Frankly speaking, i've never heard about it before until my aunty brought home with her from Hongkong, and i don't know much about it. 
and if i'm not mistaken, this is Korean Product. 



the front part it self is like a mirror :)

the Back-side.

this is how it looks like from inside. I kinda drop it, and you could see it there, in brown section. 
there's an applicator, i never use it cos i don't want it to get dirty :P besides, i prefer using brush.

the color in my hand.
you might think that the 1st color and the 2nd color were switched but they're not, it's how it looks like in my skin. and i took this photo with a flash. 

as you can see, it comes in 4 different colors, and it's all shimmers. for me, i have no problem with it cos i love shimmery eyeshadow, though i kinda need matte eyeshadow. 

I ❤:
- i love shimmery and glittery eyeshadow
- natural colors
- suitable for everyday make-up

I dislike:
- so soft that you have to put more layers to be seen.

My Aunty bought this in SASA Store in Hongkong. but i found SASA online store, and it's available there. SASA.com

Price: was US$15.90, now US$12.60 (After 21% discount)

Much Love,
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤