Friday, May 3, 2013

CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW: Geo Princess Mimi Bambi Series Sesame Grey.

I'll be reviewing the circle lenses I'm using currently. I'm using Geo Princess Mimi Bambi Series, which  I bought myself in April from Softlens Geo Zipp, Indonesia. (I don't know if she ships worldwide or not). I made this purchase after seeing most of Gyaru girls using this type of lenses. This lenses came with 4 different colors which is 

mine is Sesame Grey -7.00. (basicly everything will be such a blur if i don't wear any contact lenses or glasses)

Information:
Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Type: 1 year disposal
Price: IDR 130.00

Appearance: the best circle lenses i've ever bought so far. I love how my eyes look so pretty with these lenses. it's like having natural grey eyes. 
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥

Color: it still look grey in my eyes, (i have dark-brown eyes) and probably people might mistaken it with blue color, but so far, it's not weird or anything. 
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥

Comfort: when i first bought it what i was afraid of it would be as comfortable as i thought, because the diameter it so big, as i tried it on, turns out i was wrong, it's the most comfortable lenses i've ever use. to be frankly my eyes don't feel dry, and i don't have to drop water lenses too often. 
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥

Blends: i think it blends in my eyes well, because you see there brown color in the inner circle of the lens, it's perfect for your natural brown eye. 
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥

Design: i love it. it doesn't make my eyes look weird. 
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥


Here are some photos:

In Natural light (outside):

Inside building, also with enough light. no flash, just bright light.

with flash:

Much Love
Deedee
xo

2 comments:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for spending your time reading it and giving comment.
      thankyouu but i think i'm not gonna make another lenses review in near time cos i haven't buy any yet.
      i will check it out for sure! :)
      thankyouu again, Mimiko..

      love, Deedee

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤