Sunday, May 19, 2013

GYARU COORDS: Spring-Summer Gyaru Wannabe.

Decided to do another coord shoot when i'm searching for clothes i should wear to go to church, i found this mini dress, a hat, and my mind instantly remember my sister has the wedges. so after i got back from the church, i out this on, and here it goes.
 
Mini dress: a gift from auntie, no brand, i think she bought it from Taiwan
Hatno brand, my grandma bought it for me from Bali
Wedges: My sister's. She bought it from Iconinety9. you can find the store in Summarecon Mall Serpong.
and, not to forgot!
since it's almost summer, but still spring time. the season i love second after spring :) i didn't use any falsies cos it's like almost 9 P.M, so instead i'm only using black mascara and my everyday gyaru inspired make-up. will show you how later. 
Much Love
Deedee,
xo

1 comment:

  1. OMG You look so cuteeeeee and girly with this outfit <333333

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤