Thursday, May 16, 2013

When I was supposed to be studying, instead..

I was too lazy because for tomorrow exams, i’ll be having 2 exams tomorrow, it’s open book, that makes me so lazy to study, it’s open book, i just need to use my logic and my writing-narrative skill to get the answer :D
so, instead of studying, I went to Summarecon Mall Serpong, and watched Star Trek: Into Darkness. to be honest, i was too lazy too to watch it but my mom has bought the ticket for me, so okay, it’s better than studying! omg i hate studying!

We arrived earlier at the mall so i took the chance to see a japanese saloon my sisters have talked about. i was attached to everything that has related to Japan. it just catches my eyes, mind, and heart, so i need to just find it out.

the saloon called Hasami Kushi. I went inside, and this is how it looks like. it’s kinda small..
 sorry the person’s blur, the camera couldn’t catch a moving person. that’s my sister :) so yeah and since it’s also new, they just open, they still have discount (sorry i forgot how many % discount, i think it's between 40-60%), and it’s kinda cheap, so i was planning before the discount is over to just change my hair there. haha.. 

Much Love,
Deedee
xo

1 comment:

  1. This post reminds me of my old days, capek ya buk belajar melulu, pada akhirnya nemplokin bioskop, walaupun terkadang karena kecapekan justru malah tidur saat filmnya main hahaha

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤