Sunday, March 23, 2014

SPONSORED REVIEW: Shizengokochi Green Tea Facial Soap

Hey guys,
Sorry for missing too long, busy with my thesis. 
It's like hell I feel like crying! so damn hard.
I finally get my free time, decided to post what i supposed to post few days ago. 
sorry for the lateness.

Again, have you heard Cow Brand? 
well if you read my previous posts, I've posted about my most favorite body soap that is

and I'm so happy that I got the chance to try out their next product which is
Shizengokochi Green Tea Facial Soap
okay, truly speaking, i didn't read that it was a facial soap, I thought it's for body.
but anyway i'm so excited to try it on just as soon as i received it!!
Thankyouu COW BRAND!!

so here's the package. They always wrapped it in pink, and i love pink! haha

Here's the box.
I love the box, just by the design and the color you will instantly know that this is a green tea. haha

Here's some information on the back of the box.
Here it is in English
It contains:
1. Green Tea Extract
2. Hyaluronic Acid
3. Natural Collagen
4. Jojoba Oil
5. Althea Extract
6. Natural Ceramid
7. Olive Oil. 

inside the box

here's the soft.
omg the smell is so very nice and refreshing,
even just from the smell.

there's a net bag your you to put the soap inside.
Here's how you do it! Sorry i can't read Japanese, more or less it's like this:
1. put the soap inside the net bag and wet it
2. rub it until it produce foam
3. take out the soap from the back, and just squeeze the net bag to get the foam
4. to test it, just flip your hand upside down and try it your self the foam is bouncy and so puffy.


Here I will show it in video so you know how to use it.

What I think about this product:
+ It's worth the try
+ It's worth to buy
+ It is very refreshing especially with the green tea smell,
(FYI i don't really like green tea but i love this)
+ Although it's a soap bar, it cleans out all the dirts from my skin even when I use make-up.
(well sometimes when you use a lot of make-up, you'll need to wash it 2 times)
+  my skin is much more soft and smooth
+ comes with the net bag so it's easier to keep it clean
+ really nice smell
+ Produce foam that's not harsh to the skin, so when you feel like your skin is in sensitive condition, this might help.

- It's hard to bring this when you're traveling because it's not practical
- Pricey (IDR 77, and the prices are different in every store)

P.s. It doesn't help with the pimples because it's not meant for that. but it does help clearing out all dirts so it makes your face clean and when it's clean, acne won't show up unless you have hormonal issue or about to get your period.
 For this product, I think it's now available in Watson, Guardian.

so here's my review!
Thanks for spending time reading it!
I really appreciate it❤

xoxo
Deedee Young

4 comments:

  1. tambah 1 lagi review sabun ini. semakin pengen beliitapi mahal banget yak.. (siap2 diocehin mamake >.< untung belum masuk di guardian lampung hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayo beli tapi worth it kok!! beneran deh! haha..
      ntar tunggu keluar lgsg belii! :)

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing :) nice post!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤