Monday, March 10, 2014

DIARY: #5 Deedee's March Playlist


Without music, life would be a mistake.
In music the passions enjoy themselves.
Friedrich Nietzsche


I was trying new eyelashes and trying some Gyaru make-up since I just got home from late dinner with my family. So I just do it, since I have nothing to do too. At first I was wondering why my Gyaru make-up isn't Gyaru enough (or so I thought). I guess I just need to find my own Gyaru style. 

When I was taking selfies, I found my headphones. 
It was a gift from a bestfriend of mine for my 20th birthday, it's almost like 2 years ago. 
Then it came across my mind, I could make blogpost about my current playlist.
So here I am, I will share with you some songs I currently listen to it a lot. 


Some of the song might not be the latest music or the TOP 40 music.
I just found it really nice to listen to. 

 Coming Up Strong - Karmin
Body Party - Ciara
Just A Kiss - Mishon
Honeymoon Avenue - Ariana Grande
22 - Taylor Swift
Kiss Goodbye - Avant
So Good - Electric Red
Moonlight - Moumoon
Beautiful Dancer - IU
See You On Friday - IU 

Hope you're enjoying my March Playlist. 

Some other selfie!

--------------------------------------------------------❤-----------------------------------------------------
I'm Wearing: 
False Eyelashes : Naomi Eyelashes
Cicle Lenses : Geo Big Grang Grang

Check them out on my review post, more information there.
--------------------------------------------------------❤-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by! see you again sooon❤

xoxo
Deedee Young

4 comments:

  1. Cute selfies sweetie! You are absolutely cute as usual~ ^o^
    btw. I can't imagine my life without music...

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu Rinako!!
      yeah, it would be so very boring..
      thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh, you're so cute! Such a pretty eyes... *_* !
    I follow you! kkk~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu so much dear :)
      let me follow you back, what's ur blog?

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤