Saturday, March 8, 2014

HAIR: Lucido-L Triple Beauty Vitamin Spray for Normal Hair (Pink) REVIEW

I feel inspired to write about this because I've prove it myself!
I'm not gonna lie, this product help my hair so much.

And if you read my previous-previous posts about hair, especially, you might have known that I care a lot about my hair, like I will do anything to keep my hair healthy.
I like to dye my hair but I also love to treat it right. 
What's the point of having wanted hair but it's damaged?

So here I am with another review of one of hair product I used in my hair routine after shampooing.

 I choose for normal hair because at that time I don't see much damaged hair or dry hair. 
So, I choose the pink one and not to mention Pink is my most favorite color of all!

It is based on water so if won't be sticky or oily.
And you don't have to wash it off after using it.
it is also came with floral scent, so it does make your hair smells good.
I love the scent. 

Lucido-L Triple Beauty Vitamin Spray with combination of Vitamin A, C and E, Sunflower Oil and Moisturizing Agent helps to nourish, make your normal hair become shiny, smooth and moist
So I point out 2 things there. If you see the lower arrow, you have to turn the white thing either to the left or right, then you can press it, and the upper arrow is where the sprays come out.  

How to use it:
- Apply it to clean hair. 
- Apply when your hair is half wet half dry or when it's totally dry but not when it is totally wet.
- Spray it from middle hair to the tip of your hair.

It's 200ml
This is my second bottle and I bought my first bottle last September and it's almost finish now. 
I use it everyday. So it's like 6 months of usage per bottle. 
Sometimes my sisters use it too, so if it's only for one head only i guess it can be more probably 7-8 months of usage. 
So here's the result, even after I colored my hair, you can still see how shiny and smooth my hair is.

(under the light, indoor)
even to my bleached hair too <3 

and outdoor.
So guys, here's the answer if you're asking why my hair is so shiny and smooth
It's one of the product I use to help me achieve shiny and smooth hair.
I also use Dove hair serum and olive oil, they help alot too, especially for the hair tip..

What I think about this product:
+ nice scents
+ doesn't make my hair sticky and oily
+ succeed in making my hair smooth and shiny
+ easy to find
+ worth the price
+ easy to use 

- none, yet. 

Where to Buy?
Watson, Indomart, Alfamart, Hypermart, Giant, Carrefour.
It's everywhere, and easy to find.

Hair Tips
- I usually wash my hair at night before going to sleep
- Use enough or more conditioner while you're taking shower, leave it be for 1-2mins then rinse it off. This helps to keep your hair smooth.
- Use less hairdryer to make your hair less dry and damaged
- always do hair routine after shampooing
- Too much hair product can cause oily hair, make sure you use it enough and not too much.
- Hair Mask at least once a week or once per 2 weeks.
- Using hairdryer makes your hair less smell nice, try letting your hair dry out by it self, the nice shampoo smell will stays longer.

So I hope you're enjoying this review and the hair tips.
And i'll be back again with another review!!
Stay tune!

xoxo
Deedee Young

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is so beautiful and healthy!! ^o^ Looks so smooth~

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audii...it's me Wanda :3 I'm gonna put your blog link to my blog.. if you don't mind? I really like your posts :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Wandaa.. thankyouuuuu!! hihii.. of course i wouldn't mind! :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤