Friday, March 7, 2014

SPONSORED REVIEW: Naomi Eyelashes REVIEW

Hey guys, back again!
I'm going to review another eyelashes that was sent to me as review purpose.
Have you heard about NAOMI EYELASHES?
I've seen some bloggers had already review about this product too.
I'm glad I got the chance to review such an amazing product.

Here are the list of Naomi's upper eyelashes. 

Naomi Eyelashes sent me 4 pairs of upper eyelashes and all of them become my favorite. Why?
let's see why :D
First pair I tried was their new design Sylph Eye.
What I think about Sylph Eye:
+ Amazingly makes my eyelashes look so very slender. Exactly the way I like it. 
+ I love the design where the inner part is short but slightly long towards the outer part.
+ The falsies line is very thin so it's comfortable for you to wear
+ It is easy to wear too.
+ The length is long enough for my eyes, so I don't have problem with it.

- no glue :( 

Let's move on to the second falsies I tried was Code K#SV.
What I think about Code K#SV:
+ It a very natural falsies
+ Very appropriate for everyday usage.
+ The length fits fine on my eyes. 
+ very comfortable.

- less dolly
- no glue :(

The third lashes I was wearing was Code 42Slim/B.
What I think about Code 42Slim/B:
+ the length fits nicely in my eyes
+ I love how it looks in my eyes
+ still comfortable 
+ long lashiee, me lovuuuu❤

- no glue :(

Last but not least, Angel Wink 1.
What I think about Angel Wink 1:
+ perfect for party
+ the length is fine with me.
+ still comfortable.
+ long lashes
+ this lashes makes me adorably cute ahaha

- no glue :(
- not fit for everyday use.

some selfie with unbranded lower lashes ❤

Overall, I personally love this falsies because it's worth the love. 
So many good things about these lashes I could say. 
It makes me want to use it everyday because I just love how good it was on me. 
 I love the package design. I think it's very cool and bright though it isn't really my style (as you know I'm more to pink and pastel colors). 
Not to mention, it's not that expensive either. 
Good quality, Low price!! 

so,
ありがとうNaomi Eyelash

--------------------------------------------------------❤-----------------------------------------------------
Now, go get your own lashes. 
Where to Buy?
Line: naomieyelash
--------------------------------------------------------❤-----------------------------------------------------

Go Check them out, but for IG, make sure you follow them because it's private!
Hope you enjoy my review, I'll be back with new product to review!
Stay tune!!

xoxo
Deedee Young

9 comments:

  1. Bagus semua ya false lashesnya ^_^
    Kamu lucu banget sih Dee. Posenya cute2 semua, ngegemesin hihi
    Cubittt ahhh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyah ci, bagus-bagus, pas awal kira ah ga bakal cocok sama aku nih kalo tipe ini, eh, malah pas pake bagussss..
      aaaa makasii ci >.< aduh aduh.. senangnya dibilang lucuu =^^=
      cici juga cantiiiikk!!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful lashes~ You look so cute as usual sweetie ^o^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Rinako, it is such beautiful lashes!!
      thankyouuu ❤

      Delete
  3. bagus semua lashes nya! i wonder if it looks plasticky or more like a hair?

    btw nice review ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyah bagus semua!!
      ehm, yg sylph eye and K#42slim/B, itu more like a hair, but the other two sedikit plastiky but ga yg gimana banget, masih kayak hair.
      thankyouuuu :)

      Delete
  4. modelnya bagusss2 >___< jadi pengen jg haha
    brp sih hrgnya per pair?

    don't forget to join my giveaway! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaah bagus2 dan murah juga cuman 15rb, without glue.
      Aku rasa dengan harga segitu eyelashnya bagus itu murahh banget!! which is why i like it :)
      but not all of them real human hair..

      owh you have giveaway! i'll try to join then :)

      Delete
  5. Waaa.. packagingnya bagusss.. Bulumatanya juga bagus-baguss X)
    Itu yang ke3 paling suka deh panjang-panjang tipis,, hihihi



    VANI SAGITA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤