Sunday, March 23, 2014

FOTD + DIARY: Pinky Touch and My Sweet Dogs Introductions

So i did some Make-Up trial and error yesterday,
Actually if I have time, I practice my 'gyaru' make-up.
So i did play with lower falsies
it used to be so weird seeing myself wearing lower falsies
Maybe that's because i'm not used to it, so why not practice?
I also think i wear it wrongly so that's why i feel weird.
well yeah practice makes perfect. 

so here's the result! sorry for the selfies spam! >.<

 Here I'm also wearing new circle lenses from @vbosoftlens
will review about this circle lenses soon enough!

so what do you think?
I still feel weird with the lower falsies but not totally weird but well 10-20% weird. haha
hope you guys can make me feel 'un'-weird :)
and if you want me to post the tutorial just tell me okay?

and I wanna show you my new dog, Daisy. She's a Bichon Frise almost a year old.
(actually she's been with me for several weeks now but never get the chance to introduce her to you guys!)

And one more, my sister post few photos of our new born shiba inu puppies. here they are!
a pair of white shibas and a pair of red shibas (FYI, they are for sale!)
White Male: Shiro
White Female: Sachie
Red Male: Satoru
Red Female: Sakura

Below is Satoru. They're now almost 2 months old!
This one below named Shiro.
I have prox. 20 dogs in my house :) My dad is a professional and certified Akita and Shiba Inu Breeder in Jakarta. There's one also in Bali and they are my Dad's friends. We've been doing this since I think almost 3 years old, but before when I was 2 years old, my dad also had already experience this except that time my dad had different types of breed which was German Shepherd. 
Since I was 2 years old, I've been playing with dogs, so I'm not afraid of them infact I love them so much!
I will surely make a blogpost of all of my dogs okay! :)

Thanks for reading and stopping by.

xoxo
Deedee Young

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god this whole post just exploes in cuteness, Deedee! I love your make-up. The purple circle-lenses really make it something special!
    And don't get me started on the dogs.. Shiba Inu is my favourite breed by far! *__* I'm so jealous right now because I don't think I could ever afford getting one.
    Elina | http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha aww Thankyouu Elina❤
      I love the makeup to, very simple and easy.
      it's actually pink but probably it look abit like purple.
      me too, after Akita :) yeah, I know it's very expensive, I can't even have my own, really really my own shiba puppy! they are all for sale.
      personally I wanna raise my own shiba for myself, but my dad won't allow it, besides now I have Bichon so i have to take care of her. haha

      Delete
  2. You are so cute doll! ^^
    I love dogs~ I have a black chihuahua!

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much Rinako! you too are a doll!
      really? chihuahua?
      me too, brown white chihuahua and he's 5 years old already >.< i still thought he was 4 years old.

      Delete
  3. cute post!
    the falsies look really good!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤