Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MAKEUP PLAY + COLLAB: Orange Caramel "Lipstick"

Hey Guys, I’m back!
My First post in this new month.
omg it's MARCH already!!

I’m so excited about this time collaboration I had with my 2 lovely beauty blogger, ce Luci and ci Gita.
Since there’s 3 of us, so we decided to look for something that we can do for collab that has 3 members too. Then we came out with “Orange Caramel
All of K-Pop lover must have know this right??

Ce Luci as Nana
Ci Gita as Lizzy
Check them out, kay??

Frankly speaking, I never heard about “Orange Caramel” before.
I’m never a really big fan of K-Pop though I have to say I enjoy some of K-Pop music, but not a fan. 
(well, I prefer Western music and Japan makeup) 
but, I won’t miss this for anything.
I love experimenting with makeup, though you may not see much of makeup play in my blog.
 Their makeup style was so catchy and colorful.

While I’m such a neutral color person, but well you never know until you try.


This is something new to me, because well as you know I don’t really know much about Korean makeup.
So here it is, me trying Raina’s makeup.
(I got Raina’s part because she has bangs like I do)
I made some modification for this makeup, because I don't have some stuff that needed for this makeup.
So I use my own creation, but still stick to the theme. 

(ps. if you have any suggestion, critics, comments that you want to say to me that can actually help me getting better at makeup, please leave it down below on comment box)

And here is my look.

What do you think?? I kinda like this look, maybe I make it kinda less Korean but more Japanese. 
Or that's how I see it.

It's actually very easy after trying but took a long time to do it,
Probably because I did it while taking pictures too so yeah it took time.
But trust me, if I can do it, then you can do it too.

Okay, Let's see the Tutorial:
using Summer Doll Chocolate circle lenses, 
because it appears smaller in my eyes so it looks very natural.

I forgot one step here, use A for brow bone highlight.
So if you see, Nana has something on her lower lash, 
I don't know what it is so instead I use silver nail studs. 
This is the part where i have to say sorry for not being able to be maximum with it.
I don't have any red eyeshadow or anything for the eyebrow, so instead i'm using brown color.
Sorry again, I don't have any coral lipstick, I don't really like using lipstick. 

And You're Done❤


❤❤Selfies Time❤❤
Eye detail
    
So Thankyou for reading!
I'm new to makeup and everything, please comment below if you think I did some mistakes, 
so I can be better next time.

감사합니다❤

xoxo
Deedee

12 comments:

  1. Aw awwww cute banget dee ^_^
    Lucu2 fotomu haha. Apalagi foto 4 terakhir hahaha.

    Ayo next collaboration dee ^0^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouuu ce Lucii. ce juga fotonya cantik-cantik.. dewasa sekalii.. cantikkk >.<
      makasiii lgi ce!! :)

      ayoo next yah, apa yah kira2?

      Delete
  2. Lower lashesnya punya apa ce? Bli dmn? Thankyou :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah itu ga tau merk punya jess, dari china apa hongkong klo ga salah, yang kotak putih ada hatinya.
      tapi yukkiyuna or naomi eyelashes juga ada yang kayak gitu.. boleh di cek, murah pula.

      Delete
  3. You look absolutely cute honey! Lovely make up! ^_^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucuuu hahah foto yg matanya lg juling keliatan gede bgt >_<
    nice makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa makasiii :)
      iyah aku baru ngeh mataku gede benerr!! >.<
      thankyouuu

      Delete
  5. cantiiikkk sayanggg... bagus2 banget potonyaaa heheheh tutorialnya jg TOP! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa makasiiii ci gitaaa!!
      cape edit satu2 jd lgsg aku satuin gitu.. ahhaha
      thankyouuu lagi cii :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤