Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DIARY: #3 Christmas Wishlist 2013

I won't say I don't have wishes.
It's just I have a lot of wishes that I wish, I hope and I beg it will come true and real. hahaha..
I'll divide my wishes into few sections: Life, Beauty and GadgetsOh boy, I think it's gonna be so damn a lot!!


Let's start with LIFE:



1. I wish (in all possible way) i could actually be friend with my future husband this Christmas.I've been listening to music and singing that I want to spend this Christmas with someone special. I can't get a boyfriend this Christmas, it's too soon anyway so I hope i could meet that special someone and be friends with him, so next year I'll be having boyfriend. then the next thing you know i'll be sending out wedding invitations❤


2. I wish me and my family could actually spend Christmas in Santa Claus Villlage in Rovaniemi, Finland.it's basically where Santa does his job, place where all the 'Elves' work. i heard that we could sleigh with his reindeers and sleigh dogs. and snow everywhere! it's like every children wishes come true if me and my family could go there for Christmas. Though i'm 21, will be 22 next year, i still believe in Santa and Christmas. 


3. I wish I could sing my favorite Christmas song in stage and in front of the public on Christmas day. 
I've done that last year, and i want to do it again this year. I just love singing and i want to spread Christmas joy and spirit through the song with my voice. The songs will be:
Love is Everything - Ariana Grande
Have Yourself a Merry Christmas - Charice ft. David Archie (so i have to find a friend to do the duet)
Grown Up Christmas List - Charice.
that would be perfect!!


Now, move on to GADGETS:

1. Canon EOS 600Di don't ask for more and newer type than this type, because I love this camera and how I wish to have one. It's simple and not too big, though it's already heavy. I love photography, and having this would be easier for me to take pictures and photos :) 



Next, BEAUTY: 

1. Sleek Divine Oh So Special

(taken from www.inthefrow.com)
(taken from tanjalovesmakeup.blogspot.com)


I've been wanting to have this since i first saw it like 1-2 months ago. it's actually not that pricey. it's IDR 165.00, and you could buy it online too. 

2. Dolly Wink Eyelashes

I love seeing this lashes, and how I wish i have them all but I can't be greedy. 
Ever since I started Gyaru style, i've been wanting to try this lashes.

3. Vintage Hair Brush
It's not just any kind of hair brush, It's like this
This is how people (in England and France along time ago, like Victorian time, or Marie Antoinette time and before) brush their hair with. It's not a comb. I've been looking for this kinda hair brush but I never found this in Indonesia. 

4. Candy Doll Lipgloss
hhh, it's so gorgeously pretty, i want to those, at least one!! 
I would love to try the Milky Orange, Peach Orange, Macaroon Pink and Strawberry Milk. 
Even the name sound delicious! haha

5. Manic Panic Cotton
Plan to give my short hair a pink dip-dye, and this is the best hair color of all. 

6. Make-Up Table Mirror
I really like need this to make it easier for me to put on make-up :) 
but the price I guess isn't friendly haha..

thankyou for reading :)
hope your wish came true too this Christmas.

xoxo
Deedee Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤