Tuesday, December 10, 2013

EYES: REVIEW Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

i'm having holiday now! i'm so freeeee.. haha
I was so stressed out back then >.< and barely have free time coz i was so busy with assignments and blablabla.. hate it.

okey, i'll be reviewing a mascara known as THE ROCKET VOLUM' by Maybelline.
my sister was the one who bought it, she bought it a few months ago but i got the chance to review it now. 


so here's the look :)
as you know, i use alot of maybelline product because it's so damn good. and 
The shape of this mascara package is like a rocket. it's in outstanding blue and pink. 
so it's kinda catchy.

the brush. it's kinda different from any other brushes of mascaras I owned.

here's when i applied it to my lashes

my opinion about this mascara:
1. it's so easy to apply to your lashes.
2. it's water-proof and smudge-proof. i've used it for more than 8 hours and it still looks fine.
3. maybe because it's blabla-proof, it's kinda sticky
4. it's not 'wow' like in the picture.
5. it does makes your lashes abit longer.
6. it's not thick either.
7. it's affordable, and easy to buy everywhere.
8. I always use this for everyday make-up, because it's not too much.

so that's what i think about this mascara.
Basically i love it, truly, though my opinion sounds like i dislike it, but i do love it.

repurchase? YES


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Lenses i'm using by:
Ageha Icy Grey
Price: IDR 178.00
Available in normal 0.00 ~ -8.00
Blackberry PIN:  25a8140c
Mobile / SMS:  081-807-909033
Facebook:  Japansoftlens
Twitter:  @JapanSoftlens
LINE:  YuliaLusiana
instagram: @japansoftlens
Email: info@japansoftlens.com

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline mascaras! I should try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I love most of their products too.. yes, you should try this, it's not too expensive for me :)
      and i do too love the Hyper Curl Volum' Express, it's more thick and 'WOW' haha..

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤