Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DIARY: #2 everything from JAPAN!!!!❤❤

My dad went to Japan last friday for our family business as Akita and Shiba Inu breeder.
you could check out facebook page: Genesis Kennel

This time, I want my dad to bring as much as he can something from Japan that's so very expensive here but very cheap there. 
And I was surprised when he got home and brought all of these stuffs.

 some unknown candies that I'd love to try.

this is so gooooooood but so sour.
my aunty let me tried this when I was having car sick, and i instantly got better.
 i told my dad to buy this for me. and i asked alot, so he bought alot.

my mom loves this sweet milk candy so much, and i love it too, even my sisters and my brother, so my dad bought it alot too.

 who doesn't love KitKat, especially when it's from Japan?

my refrigde are so full with this, so to make it efficient, i put it all in a box. only the chocolates.

 and the last thing but not least!! 
my first DOLLY WINK EYESHADOW and LIQUID EYELINER
i was actually want the eyeshadow palette no 01 in Brown, but dad say they're out of stock, so he decided to buy me this one, it's a new eyeshadow palette. 

thankyou so much daddy for buying all of this for us! i hope next time we all one family get the chance to go to Japan together. it will be so awesome!!

thankyou for reading!

Much Love
Deedee
xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deedee, i nominated you for the Liebster Award
    http://gratefulbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/12/be-grateful-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're one lucky girl!! We love our sour lollies too

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i am!! so happy with it. plus i get 2 akitas :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤