Monday, December 16, 2013

AWARD: 3rd Liebster Award


and again this is my 3rd Liebster Award. this time i was nominated by Bebe
please check her out, kay?


So if you're asking "what is LIEBSTER AWARD?"
I've explained it before in my first liebster award
You could read it there and see whom i've nominated. :)

let me just go straight to the questions. i love answering these questions.

1. Apa Hobby kamu?
My hobby will be singing, blogging, reading, listening to music, changing my hair color :)

2. Sejak kapan kamu memulai menemukan/menyukai hobby kamu?
for singing, listening to music and reading started a long time ago when i was younger. for blogging and changing my hair color started from 2010 until now. :)

3. Apakah kamu berminat mengikuti kursus/mempelajari/memperdalam yang berhubungan dengan hobby kamu?
yup, i had a lot of singing lesson ever since i was 4 years old. but for the rest, i find my own way to learn it by myself.

4. Apakah Orang sekitar kamu mendukung hobby kamu itu?
so far yes. they're encouraging me to learn more about it. 


5.  Lebih memilih kuliah/kursus? Mengapa?
at first i choose university because i think it's better to have bachelor degree, but now, i'm almost done with my study, i prefer choosing courses than university.

6. Apa jenis kulit kamu?
yellow, a bit white but not too white or pale.

7. Sebutkan brand produk skin care yang akhir-akhir ini digunakan?
Ponds, The Body Shop, Skin Aqua, Clean and Clear, Sari Ayu and Sebamed.

8. Lebih suka menggunakan skincare buatan lokal/non-lokal?
both, because i kinda use both :) 

9. Kosmetik maupun skincare apa yang menjadi wishlist kamu?
wow, it's alot, believe me! i wish for all dolly wink and candy doll products. then, benefits blush. then... there's too much >.<

10. Kalo seandainya aku mengadakan giveaway, rekomendasi hadiahnya body care, skincare, make-up, tools?
make up and tools. 

so here it is. hope you enjoy reading it.
sorry for keep posting about this award. 
i will post about beauty review again soon. 

xoxo

2 comments:

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤