Monday, December 9, 2013

EYES: REVIEW Dolly Wink Eyeshadow 04. Shiny Brown

Hi, i'm back posting :)
Remember when i said my dad went to Japan? He brought back with him a gift for me.
Well I kinda ask him to buy it for me.
here's what my dad bought for me, but i'm gonna review the eyeshadow first.

again, while reading, here's some music to accompany you.
- Snow in California - Ariana Grande -

at first, i intended to buy Dolly Wink Eyeshadow no. 1 Brown
this one:
I've been wanting to have this.
Unfortunately my dad couldn't find it because it's out of stock, but he still bought me something.

It's not exactly what i want but better. 
when i saw this package, i'm not sure i recognize it, because i haven't seen it anywhere. 
as far as i know, there's only 3 types of dolly wink eyeshadows
01. Brown, 02. Pink Brown and 03. Smoky Brown.
so i look it up from Dolly Wink Official website
It's basically new eyeshadow palette!! OMG my dad bought me the newest type of it.
And I don't think they sell it in Indonesia yet. 

the instruction which I don't understand of how to apply it. gonna ask my friend or my sister.

I love the outside packaging, and this simple lovely design. 
The old one is in black, but this one is in burgundy-purple color. 

i've used it. and truly speaking i love it.


They provide small black applicator. 

SWATCHES!!!
 the difference with the eyeshadow palette no. 01 Brown is this one is the shimmer one. 
I love the pigmentation. 

without flash.

with flash.
I'm gonna wear this everyday, because i love this so much!! 

I ❤:
- i love shimmery and glittery eyeshadow
- natural colors
- suitable for everyday make-up
- easy to apply (pigmented)
- simple and small, easy to bring anywhere

I dislike:
- pricey, that's why i ask my dad to buy it in Japan
- no mirror :) 

I haven't checked if they sell it here yet, tell me if you know anything about it, i will give my post an update for that. 
but for more Dolly Wink products, you could check in Kay Collection section in Debenhams and Star department store. 

or you could check it here:
kaycollection.com/en (Sale for selected items)

Happy Reading.

Much Love,

9 comments:

  1. bagus tp mehongnya itu ya ce. hihi ditunggu review eyelinernya <3

    mind to followback my new blog? http://churamels.blogspot.com
    thankyou! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyah mahalll banget klo beli disini.. tp bagus!! >.<
      sip deh, asap yah..
      thankyou for reading dear..

      btw, followed!!

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    This palette is so cute! And the colors would be perfect for me who love neutral shades :p

    Lucie
    www.fromparistojakarta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is indeed so cute.
      You should buy it too Lucie♥

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cakep bener ya...
      Aku kebetulan suka eyeshadow yang shimmering gitu.. tapi tetep keliatan natural...
      ^_^

      Delete
    2. Iyaaah bangetttt >.<
      Pake sehari2 jg msh ok krna ga yg gmna banget gitu..

      Delete
  4. Oh my ! *A* pengen bangeeet >< aku suka bgt sm eyeshadow natural ky gini, packaging nya jg lucu bgt
    Hahaha aku jg kl beli dollywink selalu nitip sm keluarga yg ke jepang XD

    monochrome-blue-sky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha ayo beliii.. :)
      aku suka packagingnya yg simple dan bagus gitu, cuman sayang ga ada kacanya.
      iyah kann? disana lebih murah, disini mahal banget.
      tp lagi ada diskon di kaycollection.com/en (selected items)

      thanks for reading my blog. :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤