Wednesday, December 11, 2013

AWARD: 2nd Liebster Award

I am so honored and happy that i got nominated again for the second time. 
This time, i was nominated by Indonesian Beauty Blogger
She's so nice! Please make sure you go check her out. 


So if you're asking "what is LIEBSTER AWARD?"
I've explained it before in my first liebster award
You could read it there and see whom i've nominated. :)

But i haven't state 11 facts about me. so here it is:
1. i'm 170cm tall and weight 65cm
2. i love pink and pastel, lovely and girly stuff
3. i have Demophobia, it's a fear of crowd
4. i've always wanted to be a princess, like disney princesses.
5. if i love or like someone, i will lose some weight because i can't eat. idk why.
6. i love to sing, it's kinda almost my everything.
7. i don't have boyfriend, because i'm such a picky person. if i don't like him, then i can't like him.
8. i'm so sensitive in everyway. if you tell me i'm ugly i could cry like a baby.
9. i have 20 dogs at home which is Chihuahua, Maltese-Shitzhu mix, Akita and Shiba Inu.
10. i'm not confidence with my body because i think i'm fat but i love to eat.
11. i rather talk to someone through paper or phone, than talk straight to that person because i'm not good with telling people how i feel.

okay, let's just go to her questions:

1. my favorite make-up brand will be Maybelline :)
2. Favorite beauty guru will be Hana Tam and Michelle Phan from Youtube.
3. I check my phone and see if there's a message for me.
4. favorite skin-care will be from The Body Shop
5. insecure, nice and too kind.
6. make-up artist and singer
7. ehmmm.. went to US with my fam, celebrating Christmas there. i had my first white Christmas. it was when i was 6 years old.
8. favorite food? ehm.. I basically eat everything. probably spaghetti ala my mom.
9. singing, blogging, listening to music, editing photos, watching movies, reading.
10. plegmatis-melankolis
11. Carryn (Diary of an Eyeliner Junkie). i think because of her i want to make this blog. and there's comi ('♔ Cominica Blog ♔), stella (*☆ Stella Lee's Blog ☆*) too. :)

okay that's it. i guess :) 
thanks again for reading :)


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Waw, nice memory christmas ♥♥♥
    Thanks a lot udah jawab pertanyaanku ya ^0^
    I really enjoy reading your answer ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samaa2 ci.. makasi juga udh di nominate cii.. :)
      Glad you enjoy reading it hehe

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤