Saturday, January 4, 2014

HAIR: New Year, New Hair. No Doubt!

first of all, 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.
can't believe it's 2014 already. I even haven't made my 2014 resolution. need to make one asap.

so this will be my very first blog post in 2014. 
and since it's new year, I guess i just started things out with new hair. 
I'm not sure what to name this color. 

let's take a look.

I dyed my hair ombre again, because i miss having ombre hair. truly.
so with the same way, technique and bleach, here it is.. my ombre hair.
so here's my ombre hair. my brown read hair help so much!!
then i guess i want more than this. 
so when i was told by my mom to buy something in supermarket, i took a peek at hair product section and this caught my eyes. 
Miranda Hair Color MC-10
I never try red before so i guess why not. 
but well, I was kinda hoping it will turn into pink if I add some conditioner, 
to be exact red isn't my color. but again, i never knew if i never try it. right?

I skip the whole process, because it's the same way i did pink/purple ombre before.
please check it out too. :)

here is the result. 
it's not wine red, because i mixed with conditioner, and it's alot. 
and it doesn't look really bright, maybe because of the lightning. 
but so far, i'm happy with the result. 

Thankyou for reading this!! so what do you think about my new hair?


xoxo
Deedee Young

21 comments:

  1. cute and nice hair color !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik banget sayang! and i adore this new blog layout :D bersihhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makaciii ciciiiii.. me too, aku lebih suka bersih begini haha.. arigatouu❤

      Delete
  3. You're so cute ^^ The color suits you very well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thankyou so much dear!!! :) i really love the color too.. thankyouu thankyouuu❤

      Delete
  4. cantikk!! suka hasilnya♥♡
    aku jg pgn ombre gt tp masih belom terlaksana.. wkkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah, ayooooo di ombree!!! belom ada waktu yah?
      makasiiiii yahhh ❤

      Delete
  5. cakeeeppp *.* aku jadi mau warnain lagi hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely color ^^
    btw itu jadinya ky pink ya, tapi bagus ya
    mind to follow each other ?

    www.sweetpeach90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyouuu❤
      iyaah jadi wrna pink kyk magenta gitu aslinya. karena aku pakein conditioner.
      aku udh coba follow tapi ga bisa kenapa yah? coba nnti aku coba add lagii.
      makasiii :)

      Delete
  7. cakepnyaaa..hihi
    warnanya ga merah2 banget ya,,malah kelihatan seperti pink gitu hihi
    tapi teteeupp cakep!! :D
    sukaa sama hasilnya ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha iyah dewiee.. makasiii yahh :)
      ini pencahayaannya bagus nih, aslinya lebih magenta. tp ttp aku sukaa haha
      makasii makasiii :)

      Delete
  8. cantik ^^

    www.Lilyanalilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how lovely..gimana caranya bisa ga kering gituuuuuuu.... :(((( envyyyyy
    damage ga rambutnya ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perawatan yang intens!! aku ga main2 dan ga pernah skip ngerawat rambut sehabis mandi :) it helps to keep it from max damaged :)

      Delete
    2. Hi! Tanya dong, itu kalo warnanya dicampur kondisioner apa cepet luntur? Berapa lama tahan warnanya? Aku juga sudah beli red wine itu soalnya ce hehehe.. Nice post btw!

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤