Tuesday, June 11, 2013

FACE: L'oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer

yup! new stuff i bought just now!!!
i haven't use it, so this is not a review, but i heard from lots and lots of people said this is a good primer! so i will try it soon..  

even from the looks, it shows real quality, i'm loving it. 

this comes with Velvet Texture. it's so so soft and smooth. it's an easy texture. this is the explanation on the back of the box.

how you apply..

this is how it looks like.

and the look from inside. 
i will surely make a review of this later. but this will be my current primer from now on :)

Where to buy?
Drugstores: Watson. (i don't know about other drugstores)

Price?
IDR 149.00

Much Love,
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤