Monday, June 17, 2013

NAIL POLISH: Pink Summer by Revlon Nail Enamel no. 185 Sweet Tart

 I've been wanting to have perfect nails for sumer, but just don't have the color. I have alot of nail polish, cos I really love pastel and soft colors, so I never really have summer color.
so i decided to search for one. this time I'm looking for pink!
 I know you might think that summer colors are yellow, orange, red, green, well something like that. 
for me, pink is always the perfect color for everything so I'm looking for pink, but different kind of pink.
I noticed Revlon's Nail Polish few weeks ago but never really look carefully for the colors until now. and I searched and searched, found this one! and it's perfect.. it's what I've always have in mind..

yes, i'm in love with this color. never had this color before, cos.. just like what I've said before, i'm pastel and soft colors lover. so, i'm going to change a few things here.. loving this color on my nails.

Price?
IDR 37.00
it's not that pricey for nailpolish.. well.. good nail polish must have a price :)

i love it. it's so easy to apply, though you do have to apply twice or 2 layers, but overall it's AWESOME! :)

so this is my summer nails, what about yours?

Much Love
Deedee
xo

2 comments:

  1. I think i have the same nailpolish in dark blue or well the bottle looks the same xD i like the pink color! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha.. this is my first time using revlon's.. never use it before. cos at that time i didn't really like revlon's nailpolish colors.. until now.. i LOVE this pink!! :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤