Wednesday, June 12, 2013

BODY: Olive for the Elbows and Knees

You have a dark and rough and dry skin on your elbows and knees? 
sometimes we failed to pay attention on this thing and when we do realize it was too late. 
but don't worry! everything has their own solution.

I used to have dark, rough and dry elbows and knees. i guess i use my elbows and knees often that i forgot to give them treatment. i never pay attention on it before, until i realize it's ugly and it's not good. 

you can call me lazy, it's because i am. as i grew older, i'm starting to pay more attention to myself. not only my hair and my face, but also my body, for this topic,elbows and knees. because it's important too.

if you feel you have dry and rough elbows and knees, here's what i usually do. 
this way really works for me, and it doesn't really took a long time to see the changes as long as you are discipline in doing it, cos i know people usually get lazy to do it. 

i'm using this product. 
1. Wardah Pure Olive Oil.

2. The Body Shop Olive Butter Cream

though i rarely use Wardah's Olive Oil, cos i use it for my hair :P but you have to know Wardah's Olive Oil is actually for knees and elbows. it's just me who like to try something out of ordinary and try it on my hair though it works too. :P
i always use the body butter, for me body lotion is never enough for knees and elbows, but for the rest of the body is okay. 

When to use?
every morning, after shower, and every night before going to bed. 
and anytime you want to use you can.

Amount?
for the body butter, because body butter has different texture than body lotion, don't apply too much or else it will be so oily and sticky. so just enough amount apply it to both of your elbows and knees.
for the olive oil, also not too much, it's an oil! a drop or 2 for the elbows and knees are enough.

Where to buy?
- every 'the body shop' store.
- drugstore for the Wardah olive oil. 
- department store: Matahari. 

Price?
i forgot the price for Olive Butter Cream, because this one was given by anon. 
and for the Wardah Olive Oil, in Watson, it's IDR 21.00 (it's not that expensive for a better skin)

Comment:
❤:
- both are very good products, 
- works alot for dry skin cos it was meant for dry skin. but though my skin isn't very dry i still use it.
- not too pricey
- easy to buy cos it's everywhere.

- what i dislike:
- because it's an oil and body butter, it's too oily and too sticky, so pay attention to this for those who doesn't like something too oily and sticky. better use it before going to bed so you won't really feel it.
- ehm... i think that's all from me. 

well, i hope it works for you guys the same way it works for me. let me know if you try this, cos i really want to know how it works for you guys :) thankyouu


P.S:
another way to take care of your elbows, after wearing lip balm (not the stick one, but the one that needs to use your finger for application), i rub the rest of the lip-balm that stays on my finger to my elbow. this could help too. 


Much Love
Deedee 
xo

1 comment:

  1. Very nice informative post!
    Love your blog design. Simply briliant x)
    anw mind to followback ? :D
    iamfoodeater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤