Monday, June 17, 2013

HAUL: eyelashes!! ❤

NEW FALSIES!! 


I've been waiting since last month for this to come! and it's finally here!! my eyelashes. 

there's no brand, i think.. and it's handmade from Taiwan. 
i bought this online from Ryuuta Wig, Hair Extention & Accessories
thankyou so much, i love this!!



i bought: 
1. 10pcs mixed lower eyelashes.

2. 10pcs mixed Upper Eyelashes


3. Pias' Eye Putti 

4. and i got free multibox for my other falsies that doesn't have place to kept to.

ALL of MY Eyelashes!! :)  
i haven't try it but when i touch it, it's really really soft! even softer than Kai Eye Decoration falsies! :)
thankyouu..

Much Love
Deedee
xo

2 comments:

  1. Do they ship world wide? Or is it only available in indonesia? I reaaally love this mix! I need it :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will asked her if she ship worldwide.. and let me check again if she will open PO again.. i can't wait to try it on!!! :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤