Tuesday, June 18, 2013

FOTD: June 19, 2013.


 Trying out my new eyelashes, and i realize that putting the lower lashes is so damn hard! 
and i need to do something about the length, but overall, i love how it turned out. 
so here's my Faces Of The Day :)

and since my sister's ordered stuff just came, i've always wanted to try wig, any kind of color doesn't matter, i just want to try it.
my sister's new wig is in blue, it's for her cosplay as Asuna from SAO.
i definitely look like a different person, though :P

Much Love
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤