Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WAKUWAKU JAPAN: Solitary Gourmet Season 3 #4 Review

Hello guys!
It's my Birthday and I spend my birthday watching WAKUWAKU JAPAN and blogging. 
I turn 22 today, I'm getting older >.<

So, I’m back with another review from WAKUWAKU JAPAN named Solitary Gourmet.
If you don't know about it, it’s about an adult man named Inogashira Goro who spend his time wondering around doing something he loves so much which is eating. This drama is about 30mins per episode.
He is so very happy if his stomach is full with the delicious food he eats.
So this Inogashira Goro is played by Matsushige Yutaka
At first when I watch this drama, I was like, whattt? What’s this drama all about? 
Because the entire time it’s all about this man talking in his mind about food, food and food and about how he feels hungry and feels satisfied after he eats. Truly speaking, it’s kinda boring, but then everytime I open WAKUWAKU JAPAN, I always watch this and it’s getting pretty interesting.

The way he shows all Japanese food, the way he eat it without doubt, and how it makes it so very delicious to me, makes me wanna eat too.I mean you have to watch it by yourself. He has this funny-looking face everytime he eats something.

I’m watching Season 3 episode 4, where it starts with he sees big fish in the pond.  Later on, he went to a store where they sell Go board, it’s kind of Japanese traditional board game. He wants to buy it for his friends which is not Japanese, and after everything, the seller ask him how’s his child or his wife, then he says he isn’t married yet, and before he knows it, the seller introduce him to 2 women who’s single and above 30 for him. 
Because all he thinks about is food, he doesn't even think about getting married or starting a relationship. The seller insist that he has to meet the girl but he doesn't want. hahaha. 
well, because food is more important to him. 
He easily gets hungry and always eat everything nice. Especially the way he describe the food he eats, OMG, makes you wanna try some too. In this episode, he eats some fish dishes, in fish restaurant.
What makes me wonder is that it’s the third season and he keeps eating but don’t get fat. I mean like it’s such a happy thing when you can eat all delicious food without getting fat. Unlike me, if I eat too much I will definitely get fatter. He had 2 rounds of lunch and it’s a fish. He feels so happy after eating.
I learn new names of food, and what kinda food they serve in Japan. And what makes it easier, they stated the name of the food but WAKUWAKU JAPAN provide the Indonesian translator for Indonesian viewer who can’t read Japanese like me.
So if you love food and love to eat, make sure you watch this drama, because thought it’s kinda boring at first but you’ll learn new things about food and how he describe all tings about the food he eats makes you understand the taste even without you really taste it. No lies! Because somehow I know how it taste from the way he describe it by watching it. 

So don’t miss the chance to watch the next episode.
You can watch this drama on WAKUWAKU JAPAN channel.

Indovision (channel 168), Okevision (channel 32), and First Media (channel 340).
and here's the time schedule for this May http://www.wakuwakujapan.tv/id/time/page/201405.html
There are alot of other shows there, make sure you stop by and watch it!
and I'll be back with more review! :) 


                                                                 berpartisipasi dalam WAKUWAKU JAPAN[5]


xoxo
Deedee Young

1 comment:

  1. In this month, this program has been stopped. Do you know how to watch it again?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤