Monday, April 28, 2014

DIARY: Next Hair Project.

I've been wanting to change my hair again. Well you know I easily get bored when it comes to my hair.
I've been spying few hair models that I want and of course it will never be to far from Ombre hair.

first,
 young and gorgeous Emma Stone
found this photos from Google.

She is at "The Amazing Spiderman 2" Premiere. The instant look at her hair, i fall in love with it!
It's so perfect like I want to have her hair!

Second one is from Japan. 
She a Japanese singer, I love her voice, so sweet! >.< Her name is Maco
She has new hair on her latest cover video "Baby I"

Her hair is longer than mine but I love the hair gradation and it makes me wanna have that kinda hair.
My current hair right now is not an Ombre but dipdye. I just need to settle everything up this week and I hope next week I could do it. But first, I'm gonna have a hair cut, or not. 
I will post it on how I do my next hair. 
I just can't wait for my next hair project!!! 


xoxo
Deedee Young

3 comments:

  1. dee.. kok kebetulan samaan gini hahaha. aku juga kemaren pas liat fotonya emma stone yang ini di fanpage teen vogue, langsung naksir sama rambutnya >_< emang keren banget ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so gorgeous! I love her Japanese cover of Baby I :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤