Saturday, May 3, 2014

CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW: More Twins Grey.

Hello again guys!! 
Before I get to the topic I wanna say something first!

I'm OFFICIALLY 22!! ahaha.. I've post some of my presents on Instagram. 
I didn't have cake and didn't have candles to blow but i'm feeling happy that I'm now 22 and still alive and well. Thanks be to God for keeping me safe and taking care of me throughout these amazing 22 years. Thankyouuu so much for the birthday wishes, I can't reply one by one, but i'm happy to read all the prayers and wishes. and yes, I hope i'll find my prince charming too :)
So back to the topic.
More Twins in Grey
On April 30, when it's my birthday, I asked my dad to buy me a present, haha Okay, I sound like a brat (or daddy's little princess?). So he did. but then he confused of what to buy, so I said just give me money so I can buy new circle lenses, and I saw Dreamie Chuppa was having a promo too. Buy one More Twins get random free circle lenses.

As soon as he gave the money, I straightly contacted her, and I bought it, with all the troublesome I've been through, like I accidentally entered the wrong pin 3 times for my dad's atm card which i thought it was my card, then I was told to go to the vet, my puppy needs to have her second vaccine, and when i'm halfway to the vet, which the place is so far away from my house, I remembered that i forgot to bring the vaccination book >.< I have to go back to my house to get it. Yeah, it's my birthday but I have a very troublesome day >.<

I decided to buy new circle lenses because my Geo Big Grang Grang was expired, It was like one of my favorite, I plan to wear it for my Maid cosplay next week but okay, I love my eyes more than wearing expired circle lenses on my eyes which can cause unwanted things, so I threw it away. 

This circle lenses comes in 4 colors. Grey, Blue, Green and Brown.

 I have -7 for both eyes, it's because I got it from my father. 

Descriptions:
Color: Grey
Water Content: 48%
Diameter: 20mm
Minus range: plano, 0.05 until 10.00
Substance: Silicone Hydrogel (Same like Eye Candy)
Time Range: 6 Months

How it looks: front side.

How it looks: back side.
See the difference right? left one should be the back side, the right one should be the front side. it has no black ring. But no worries though it has no black ring, it has 20mm, so though it has no black ring it can still make your eyes bigger.


Appearance: ❤❤❤❤
Sometimes in photos i see it natural but when i look in the mirror sometimes it's too something, i can't find the word, well since it's in gray where my real eye color is dark brown so it make huge different.

Enlargement: ❤❤❤❤❤
it does give your eyes bigger effect. even though it has no black ring, but it does makes your eyes bigger. I love having big eyes :)

Color: ❤❤❤❤❤
I truly love the color. it has 3 tones that is yellowish-color for the inner circle, grey and a bit of black. the color is quite vibrant but it's okay with me because it doesn't make my eyes look weird. instead i love it how it looks like when i wear it.

Blend: ❤❤❤
it doesn't blend well with my natural dark brown eyes. but i don't really mind it. maybe the brown one will do better, I supposed. Gotta try that one next, hahaha

Comfort: ❤❤❤❤❤
I've used this since 10 am (it's 5 pm now) and it still as comfort as the first wear, and i haven't use any eyedrops. almost 7/8hours and still fine with me. I don't regret buying this, because I need lenses that can be use up to 12 hours, I can't stand wearing glasses, it makes me dizzy so I really need good quality lenses like this. but so far lenses that I've ever bought and used thankfully okay and fine with me.

Design: ❤❤❤❤
it's okay, and i have no problem with the design.

Overall, all i can say is this is my new favorite lenses.


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

If you're interested in buying this circle lenses, check this out:
Facebook: dreamie chuppa
Instagram: @depth_dreamie
Line: depth_dreamie
WA: 0899-5693-988

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


So here's some selfie. 
FYI: I took these selfies in the middle of the night, and I can't use my usual camera since my sister still has it. So it took photos infront of the bright lights. 

and some while selfie-ing, I decided to hide my bangs and do bang-less selfie >.<

Thanks for reading! ❤❤❤❤❤

xoxo
Deedee Young

6 comments:

  1. Bagus abunyaaa.
    Baru tau softlens more haha.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Followed, mind to folow me back?
    Im Piccha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku udah pernah liat dari kapan lama gitu, tapi baru kesampean nyoba sekarang >.<
      thankyouuu for stopping by.. I just followed your blog :)
      thankyouuu❤
      ps. you're so cute!!

      Delete
  2. pattern sm warnanya cakep *u*
    and you still looks beautiful even without bangs ;D

    http://chelchellatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyah yah, aku suka gitu dimataku. tp mungkin kalo orang ngeliat aneh deh, haha..
      thankyouuu so much for stopping by dear :)
      ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

      Delete
  3. bagus banget warnya di mata mu say ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤