Tuesday, April 22, 2014

EYES: Canmake Four Shiny Eyes 04. Purple

Haiiiiiii!!
Finally I'm back with new review! 
I'm sorry it took so long for me to be back (well I did blog few times this month but none of them about beauty) I have no excuse, just want to say sorry for slacking off. 
Maybe i'm enjoying my 2 weeks holiday too much after 4 months dealing with Thesis chapter 1,2 and 3. It was so stressful but i'm glad it's over now. fiuhh! 

Okay, let's get back to the topic. 
now i'm about to review one of my new favorite eyeshadows, Canmake Four Shiny Eyes 04. 
I didn't buy this because I don't know where to buy this in Indonesia and although I know where it must be expensive. I got this from winning Susan's giveaway back then. I was so happy to win this eyeshadow, truely say, I never try it before. 

It's in purple, and yes, since i'm new in make-up, I don't have purple eyeshadow, but i have alot of natural brown beige eyeshadows because I love natural and nude colors. So this will be fun to play with. and also it came with an applicator. 
It's kinda small, the size, I thought it's big but it's practical and not too heavy and not taking too much space in your make-up purse. 
I love how it live up to its name 'Shiny' because it's glittery and yup 'shiny'. and you know how much i love glittery and sparkly eyeshadows, makes my eyes look blingbling. haha.. It just makes my eyes look alot more pretty. 
This is the instruction of how to use it, but it's just a standard one, you can wear it based on your creation (duhh of course!) and i don't understand Japanese, yet, but I will if I want to, but now I have no one to teach me like before. 

And here is the swatch in my hand. 
I love how it's so pigmented, and i'm not even using primer before. imagine if you apply eye primer before, I bet the color will 'show' more. 
Sorry I haven't get the chance to show you guys how it looks like in my eyes, because my sister take the camera that I usually use with her to Japan. I will show you guys later with an update!
Okay, what I think about this products:
+ small and practical
+ pigmented, but the colors are not too harsh.
+ glittery❤
+ nice colors!

- not that easy to find in Indonesia.
- mirrorless I wish it is with small mirror inside. 
- small, not much.
- abit dusty, so you better pat it off before applying to your eyes. 
but overall, I'm in love with it. Though I rarely use it for everyday usage, only for some occasions. 
So here's my experience with it. Thankyou Susan for this gift!! 

xoxo
Deedee Young

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. iyaah, suka banget sama warna ungunya,, >.<
      makasii yah :)

      Delete
  2. wow, glad to hear that you love the product <3 <3 bagus banget loh ternyataaa ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Product canmake pertama aku and i'm lovin' it! ahaha
      can't wait to meet you personally ❤

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤