Thursday, September 12, 2013

HAIR: SYOSS Permanent Colorant 7.1 Medium Ash Blonde

Aaaa.. i'm sorry for now being able to post more. 
i'm such a lazy person! >.<

what i want to talk about is my new hair color. it's actually not new now cos it's been few weeks. this is the first time i colored my hair from the root. remember when i told you guys that i don't want to actually colored my hair from the root cos it will ruined your hair? turns out my 'other' self want something different. 




at first i actually want to lose the ombre. 
i bought this in Guardian last July or August when they had this promo buy one get one free for only IDR55.0.
it's a great offer i can't ignore. i bought one for me and the other free box was for my auntie. 

inside the box.

my natural hair color.

my hair was never pitch black. yes it's dark but more to a very dark brown. and i don't really like pitch black hair like those shampoo commercial girls. haha..


after the colorant here's the result under the natural bright light outside.
it didn't successfully cover the ombre, but i did successfully make my hair lighter. and i have to say i love this color!! 

Much Love
Deedee
xo

2 comments:

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤