Wednesday, September 25, 2013

HAUL: September Shopping Spree

Hey guys i'm back!
since september is almost over, i'll be showing you things that i bought this month. 

before that, let me give you a quick information.
i got a job as an Art and Craft teacher assistant in St. Laurensia School and JIS Patimura. 
and my payment is bigger than i thought, also more than my salary before as an english teacher.
 My job is to help the kids with their art craft project, this month they're making Frog Puppet for grade 1-2 and Doll for grade 3-4. 
so this money i got (the money i should have saved in bank), i used it to buy things that i need or i think i need :D

well, it's not a crime to buy stuff right? i work hard to get my own money and i could give myself a bit of appreciation. 
as long as i don't steal and beg. 

so here are the things that i bought:



let me list it for you guys..

1. NYX Girls NAIL POLISH

NYX had these promo "Buy 1 get 1" (i don't know if they still have this promo or not)
i just have to have new nail polish! i share this with my sister.
she chose the NGP145 and i chose the red one NGP131
*Price: IDR 70* (so each IDR 35)
i bought it at NYX stand Matahari Department Store.


2. MAYBELLINE NY HYPER-SHARP LINER
i've always wanted to have Dolly Wink Eyeliner, but it's so damn expensive here.
then i found Maybelline has this type of product too.
Ultra-Thin Liner with tip brush 0.05mm
sorry i forgot the price. that time when i bought this, there was a 50% discount.
bought it also at Maybelline stand in Matahari Department Store.


3. MAYBELLINE Blush Studio CHEEKY GLOW in PEACHY SWEETY
i also forgot the price and i also bought this in Matahari Department Store.

4. MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS
I'm so very in love with Baby Lips. 
This complete my Baby Lips Lipbalms. 
For Baby Lips Balm IDR 18
for Baby Lips Color IDR 25
i bought the balm at Maybelline stand in Matahari Department Store and the lip color in Watson.


5. LUCIDO-L HAIR MAKE SUPPLEMENT TRIPLE BEAUTY VITAMIN SPRAY
wanted to buy this in a long time. just got the chance to buy it now. 
since i got my hair cut and perm, i need more hair treatment i can get so my hair won't dry out cos of the effect of perming. 
my hair isn't dry or damaged. so i choose this pink one for normal hair.
it has nice scents, love it!
*price: IDR 30++* (i forgot the exact price @.@ sorryyyy.. and yup it's kinda pricey)
i bought mine at Watson (no discount)


6. SCHWARZKOPF EXTRA CARE HAIR REPAIR with liquid keratin.
I just realize ever since i moved to my new house i don't have hair mask. 
and i saw this is Watson discount book, i just need to buy one. 
i used it and it give smooth effect to my hair.
love it! I Recommend it!
you should try yourself!!
*Price: IDR 32* (for 250ml) 
of course bought this at Watson.


7. Blue Flowery Dress
*Price: IDR 109*

8. Flower Crown from Ulzzangify 
*Price: IDR 20*
you can buy it here @ulzzangify (instagram)
check my previous post about this flower crown.

9. Ribbon
i'm collecting cute ribbon for my everyday hair style. since it suits my current hair. and it's so cute! :) 

i hope i don't forget something, cos yes i shop alot this month! >.<
enjoy reading it.

Much Love
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤