Thursday, September 12, 2013

CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW: Geo Big Grang-Grang Brown

So i decided to buy new lenses.
i was so confused when i decided to buy new one, what to choose, which one i really really want. i don't even know.
but then after looking through some other people reviews and checking from mr. google, i decided t buy Geo Big Grang-Grang in Brown.


i bought it from Softlens Geo Zipp. She's so nice, she answered all the questions i asked, and she also help me with it, and didn't ignore me though probably some of the questions that i've asked are stupid question. hahaha.

Information:
Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Type: 1 year disposal
Price: IDR 125/130

here comes the package! 

i always use YES service from JNE to prevent any delay or lost stuff.
i have to say i'm not a fan of this box cos it's really really plain.
comes with the plain case.

yes i have big (-) >.<
loving the color.
i thought it was gonna be a lil bit lighter but i'm okay with this either.

when i wear it
Appearance: i got bigger natural brown eyes and i love it!!
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥

Color: i don't have problem with it, since it's the same with my natural eye color 
Heart: ♥♥♥♥

Comfort: quickly dry out, but it's comfortable enough for 24 hours. 
Heart: ♥♥♥

Blends: same with my real eye color. look so cute!!
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥

Design: i love and adore it!
Heart: ♥♥♥♥

P.S.:
i modify my lower falsies, so it won't be too long and i love it this way. 

Much Love
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤