Tuesday, August 20, 2013

IBB Make-Up Challenge August 2013

So I check out IBB Make-Up Challenge for this month. 
and i'm so happy when it's about Korean stuff.
i'm not really into korean cos as you see i'm more into japanese style. 

but, nothing to lose, i decided to joinn!! this is my first try and i'm not an expert but i do serious in doing this. 
for more information you could check it out here

today is the last day, i'm so late!!

so here's my photos!


Circle Lenses: Geo Princess Mimi Bambi Series in Sesame Grey
and the make-up products i'm using:

Face:

Eyes:

Lips:

what do you think?

Much Love
Deedee
xo

2 comments:

  1. so pretty and suit with you dear~ XD

    http://bani-eun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyouu dear!! i'm glad though.. cos i always think i don't have the look.. but thankyouuu..

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤