Thursday, September 19, 2013

Aya Flower Crown from @Ulzzangify

So i've always wanted a flowercrown. 
planned to make one but haven't got the chance to.
so i bought it. 

She was the one who found me on instagram, and since then i've been checking her ig alot. 
i also joined her first photo contest and i won as the second winner because she loves the logo i made for her to promote her online shop. 

she sell cute and colorful wigs and gyaru/ulzzang clothings, etc.
when i checked her ig again turns out she sell flowercrown for only 
IDR 20

these are the types of the flowers, you could check it out on her instagram.
my sisters think it's not good but i actually don't care. as long as i love and want it, i'll buy it. 

and the package arrived!!
i have to say i LOVE it!! love red and pink rose. 
though it's abit small in my head but i figured it out.

love the flower on my head.
i don't wear any make-up here. so sorry! >.<

Much Love
Deedee
xo

4 comments:

  1. cantik banget dee! kamu potong rambut jadi fresh banget, youthful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa cii.. >.< thankyouuuu.. iyah aku potong soalnya ga betah, dan bosen, jd aku potong aja.. pada bilang bagus, kliatan dewasa tp muda gitu.. hihi thankss cii.. :)

      Delete
  2. Aww the flower crown really looks cute! I've always wanted one too but I never got around to order one. I wish I could browse the shop you linked but sadly they're private. :(
    Nice blog, I followed on bloglovin. :)
    - Elina x
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww. thankyouu :)
      ah, i'm sorry, i didn't know it's private.
      there's another online shop in instagram that sells flowercrown too..
      you chould check her here: http://instagram.com/_chloria_
      for me, she sells better flower crown, but the price is also expensive.

      thankyouuu so much dear! :) hope you have a great day! :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤