Sunday, September 15, 2013

HAIR: Short Curly Hair!

Hey guys, i'm back!!
remember my hair? 
today i decided to do some changes.. 
my dad and mom told me that i should do something about my hair. 
so i did some research what should i do about it. 


just like that i knew i'm going to cut my hair short. so i'm looking for short wavy hair.

Inspiration no. 1: 
 i instantly fell in love with this type of hair. it's so gorgeous and classy. and Lily Collins is so dang pretty!!

Inspiration no.2: 
i watched 'suburgatory' and saw her, Tessa, with cute hair. 

i've always wanted wavy short hair. 
no more excuses, no more delay. 
decided to go to saloon today, cut and curled.

here's the result!

I will post more photos, i just haven't get the chance to take alot of photos of my new hair :)
will surely post more photos on my instagram: @bunnydeedee

alot of my friends said i look younger and this hair style fit me alot.
well, there's also someone who cried out asking why i have to cut my hair extremely short. haha
but.. 
the reason why i truly cut my hair cos i need refreshment. 
been having long and ombre hair too long and you could say i'm broken hearted,
so the first best thing to do to move one is to cut your hair. and i did. and i love it!!

WHERE?
Thalia Beauty House. 
Ruko Boulevard Gading Serpong.
Tangerang

PRICE?
Shampoo & Cut IDR 30
Perm IDR125
total: IDR 155.
with this price to my kinda hair is priceless!! i love the final result of my hair!

Much Love
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤