Monday, February 16, 2015

Rini Cesillia's Valentine's Day K-Pop Make Up Challenge

Hello Bunnies❤
How was your Valentine's Day? I had such rough day but glad we both (me and my boyfriend) could make it through! I love him even more.

I'm joining Ci Rini's Makeup Challenge but I'm not able to make new look so I'm using this one. 
I believe K-pop make up has this "natural" thing their known as, and since I'm doing natural pink Valentine's Day makeup so, I'm joining her makeup challenge. 


I'm creating my own look, since I have no k-pop star to look up to when I did this makeup. 
I choose this makeup style because I want to look sweet but as natural as it can be. It shows your sweetness without even putting so much makeup.
Wearing too much makeup on Valentine's Day is somehow too much because I don't want to be busy with my makeup when me and my boyfriend are going out on a date. 

These are the set of makeup I'm using!

*Face:
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation (832)
L'oreal True Match Concealer (for redness and flaws)
L.A Girl Pro Concealer in Natural (for Under eye)
Revlon Powder

*Eyes:
Canmake Powder Cheeks
The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes
Nature Republic: Nature Island Sparkle Shadow SPK101 Sparkle Pink
Etude House Minnie Wink Lash #01

*Eyebrow:
Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Eyebrow Autostick 03. Light Brown

*Cheeks:
Canmake Powder Cheeks
Tony Moly Crystal Blusher

*Lips:
The Body Shop Born Lippy Cranberry
Etude House Color Lips-fit
Not much right??
Very simple, and also suitable for everyday makeup (change the pink color with more nude colors such as cream or light brown)

So, let's join the Makeup Challenge as well.
The prizes are very very cute like I want it all!!!
Hope I can win it! and you too! so Ganbatte!!!

See you on my next post!


xoxo
Deedee Young

3 comments:

  1. Love the makeup.. simple but beautiful.. Happy valentine's day

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute face.. ><

    lipsticknya bagus deh cii...goodluck yaaa
    kindly visit my blog
    www.classybellepurple.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bisa di contek nih buat sehari hari hehehe... Cute banget~ Suka~ <333

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤