Tuesday, February 3, 2015

OMBRE HAIR SERVICE: Dark to Bright Ombre

Hello Bunnies❤
I'm back with more of my works! 
btw, sorry for the title, I'm out of idea what to name it this time >.<

So back to the topic!
A client contacted me said if I can do her hair, I said yes of course. So we arranged our meeting time, and it finally come! She was a friend of a friend of mine, so she knew me from our friends. (Sorry if this is confusing). There she came, and omg! I love her hair. It's super long and how I long to have long hair!!! I'm thinking about buying hair clips, though. 
So her hair is super long and kinda thick, she said she used Mane & Tail, that horse shampoo! 
I probably should try it out too.. 

So this is her hair, 'before'.

 And this is her hair, 'after'
So what I did, first, basically just retouching her roots. Using Syoss Hair Colorant in 3-65 Chocolate Brown. As it happened to me, it happened to her too, the color was too dark, she aimed for brighter color, but it didn't! I really didn't expect it too happened because the color chosen is quite bright.
Second, I bleached half of her hair. and thirdly, I bleached again the second time for the end tip of her hair to give more color gradation.

Thank God she liked it so far, though she wish it to be alot brighter. 
The problem is, she had dyed her hair black before, that's the reason why the hair dye and the bleach couldn't give more brighter colors. 
I love the colors which is so vibrant and you can see the gradation nicely❤

ps. She's a food blogger!!! check her out!

Now, If you're interested in having new hair, while it still isn't too late coz we're just entered to our 2nd chapter of 12. and it's almost Valentine's Day!!
I love doing what i do here! I love changing hair colors, I love helping people to feel more gorgeous through their hair. This has been my dream and passion, and I could never ever stop. 
For further info, or want to make an appointment, contact me through line: deedeeyoung


So I hope you're enjoying my blog post! 
If you have any question about it, please feel free to ask me.
Have a lovely day!
Thankyou for reading❤


xoxo
Deedee Young

2 comments:

  1. i love the curls, what's the brand of curling iron did you use? ^-^ tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more authors of this type of conent would take the you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.
    Short Hairstyles Mississauga

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤