Monday, February 2, 2015

HAIR: New Year, New Hair pt. 2 with Syoss Hair Colorant 4-0 Medium Brown

Hello Bunnies❤
How are you? I'm super great :)
well, I have a very good news to begin with, I'm officially S.Psi now! I'm so very grateful for the supports my family and friends gave me, and not least, God who gives me strength to face it!
So, I was actually wanted to post about previous ombre hair of mine but I couldn't really get a good photo of it and it's started to fade and change colors into ugly brown brassy ombre, which I hate so much. 
And that moment, I decided that will be the last Ombre hair ever? I promise my boyfriend that I will stop dyeing my hair due to few reason which probably I will regret in the far future. So, instead of regretting, I will stop dyeing my hair from the roots, and ombre too.. due to another reason.. but I won't stop my hair adventure until here! There's more to life to keep experimenting about it. and I will show it to you guys still... so no worries!
I still haven't try out my Pretty in Pink Pravana hair dye for someone's sake! haha..

But.. due to brassy colors from my previous ombre, I decided to do my last dye (from the roots) so I choose the nearest color to my natural hair color, so when my hair grows, the color will be the same (my natural hair color and the hair colorant). So here we are!
So without further due, I'll be talking about new hair of mine. 
Let me show you my experience with Syoss.
As you know, my hair is a really dark brown (not black)
I choose this color because well, it's actually the darkest colorant I have that I bought (I forgot where exactly where I bought it, I think it was Century) when they were having either buy one get one promo or Buy 2 only add 1000,-..


Here are the ingredients! make sure you read this before applying, probably somehow your skin can't handle one of the ingredient stated.

Written on the side of the box, the Warning and Rules

and the how-to-do guidance

So what's inside the box:
(from left to right) the box, plastic gloves (below), developer bottle, colorant cream, conditioner and instruction leaflet.

Let's see my 'before' hair
see how the color turn so brassy that i hate seeing my hair >.<

so after few hours of hair dyeing, here's the result!
It's actually darker than I thought it would be, and also it's alot more darker than the picture from the box.  I was like 'wow'.. i look so different with this dark hair (probably because i'm used to with having lighter hair color for some time, so when I get to see me back with my almost natural hair color, it's... something different haha) But look how shiny my hair is, even at the bottom part of my hair (where it has been bleached for few times). It took few days to get use to it, and for that few days, I feel like i'm wearing wig >.<
It does cover all my hair evenly though the bottom part is more lighter then the roots. 

people said i look better with dark hair. Tell me what you think down below!
Good thing now, I could buy hair clip to make my hair longer!!! :)


So I hope you're enjoying my blog post! 
If you have any question about it, please feel free to ask me.
Have a lovely day/night!
Thankyou for reading❤


xoxo
Deedee Young

2 comments:

  1. Wah, warnanya turns out good, makes your hair naturally dark and healthy-looking! Btw, aku mau tanya. Bau kandungan amonia dalam produk ini terlalu menyengat gak? Hair colorant ini tahan berapa lama? Thank you in advance, I like your hair ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is, but it washed off after few moments, karena warna dasar rmbutku kan terang.
      ini lumayan ga bau but you can still smell the amonia but it's just not that strong.
      untuk ketahanan cat sih cukup lama, tergantung rambut juga tp.
      semoga menjawab yah :) thankyouuuu

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤