Thursday, February 12, 2015

MAKEUP PLAY: My Valentine's Day Kinda Makeup + Tutorial

Hello Bunnies❤
Valentine's Day is near! Have you prepare yourself something special for your loved ones?
For the first time since, as long as I can remember, I will finally celebrate this special day with my very special person, my boyfriend. I'm glad I met him.
So, in my preparation for that full-of-hearts day, I will show you my kinda makeup for Valentine's Day.
It's a simple make up (since I can't do too complicated makeup), and since Valentine's Day is known for the pink and red colors, in this makeup tutorial, I will also use pink❤

Let's Start!❤

1. Start with clean face. Before applying any concealer and foundation, make sure you've applied moisturizer and primer to keep your makeup intact for longer time :)

2. I'm done covering my face and all the flaws (such as redness and acne scars) with the help of foundation and concealers. If you feel wearing foundation is too much, you can just go with concealer. I might, as well, use concealer only.

3. It could get oily sometimes afterward, so I apply some face powder to make it more matte instead of shiny. But If you want to have dewy look, skip this step!

Move on to the Eye Makeup


Next!
This is how it looks like.
I like it this way, because I don't want to apply too much of eyeliner. Let's just say, the less the better :)

I know for some, smiling isn't the way to find their eyebag. Don't worry! That's why there's step no. 9 and 10 to define your Namida Bukuro or Aegyo-sal. Hope it helps :)

12. Curl your lashes with Mascara, so your real lashes will blend well with the falsies :)



When you're done, move on to your cheeks.
 14. Using Pink Blush, apply it to the apples of your cheeks (outer part of your cheeks, away from the nose)

15. Use highlighter to make your cheeks look more full and achieve that healthy, chubby cheeks. Apply it to the middle-inner part of your cheek.

Don't forget, LIPS!
I've always skipped this part because I'm still not used to doing my lips >.<
But I want my lips to be as pretty as my eyes too :)
 

Thankyou to these babies I'm using to help me achieve the look :)

Now!!
Selfie time!!

I'm using Geo Starmish Brown I bought from @depth_dreamie

I hope this tutorial helps you for your Valentine's Day makeup preparation :)
please let me know if it helps you. and I wanna see your kinda makeup for Val's Day❤
If you have any question, just let me know on the comment box below, or just reach me from one of the links below.
See you on my next post❤



xoxo
Deedee Young

12 comments:

  1. Kawaiiiiii (^^) Nice tutorial...


    http://sakuralisha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteee nya kamiuu ^_^

    Xoxo
    http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bgt kak :3 kulitnya mulus bgt juga >< anw, salam kenal kak claudia ^^

    Join my giveaway! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasi yah dear♡
      muka ku bln semulus itu kok, coverage foundation and concealer aja yg bagus.. hahaha and of course efek lighting :)

      Delete
  4. Natural but very kawaii!!! SUKAAAAAAAA <33333

    Follow back boleh? #kedip2 sankyuuu~

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute banget sih kamu dear, btw boleh tau gak kameranya pakai apa? bisa bening gitu . nicee tutoriaal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Makasiii Nessya. Untuk Kamera aku pake Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5, untuk lowlight bagus emang ini..
      tapi aku lagi mau cari kamera baru :)

      Delete
  6. cantik bgt dee!! ^^


    ikutan makeup challenge d blogku donk hihi :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciiii aku udah ikutt!!
      Thankyouuuuu cici Korea cantikkk <3

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤