Thursday, June 26, 2014

WAKUWAKU JAPAN: Nodame Cantabile Review

Helloo Bunnies!!
I'm back for my last WakuWaku Japan review! >.<
I bet you guys know Nodame Cantabile?


I knew there's a drama version, but I never realize it 100% because all this time, I only watch the anime version. Thanks to WAKUWAKU JAPAN, now I can finally watch it for real. Nodame Cantabile was then broadcasted on 2006. It has only 11 episodes for this season, and its duration is 90 mins.

Review:
Shinichi Chiaki is a very talented music student who wish to be a conductor. He's the son of well-known pianist, Masayuki Chiaki. He wants to be a conductor because when he was younger he saw Sebastiano Vieira in Prague leading an orchestra, he was then became Vieira's student. On his way back to Japan, he experienced such traumatic plane crash that caused him unable to go on a plane again. 
That's when he met, Megumi Noda, which is known as Nodame, who is very talented in Piano but such an undisciplined girl. She is a very unique person. She can't read any music signs and she can only counts on her listening skill. The reason why she went to music school is because she wants to be a kindergarten teacher, so she can play piano for all the students. Chiaki thinks that Nodame is wasting her talents, most of the students want to be a professional while Nodame only wants to be Kindergarten student. and At last, Shinichi can open Nodame's mind that she can be more than just kindergarten teacher.
Nodame is in love with Chiaki ever since the first time she met him. but Chiaki is a very ignorant and focused person. He only thinks about how he can become a conductor and he's ignoring Nodame's feeling, though he can't ignore the fact that she is indeed talented. Though Chiaki's ignoring Nodame, she doesn't give up no matter what. 

Cast:
Megumi Noda played by Ueno Juri
Shinichi Chiaki played by Tamaki Hiroshi

I can't stop myself for laughing out loud when I watched this drama. It's a funny series, and I can't lie that I'm in love with Chiaki too, he's an Ikemen!! 
Not to mention that Nodame is a very interesting girl, I have to say too that she's so very talented but she's pulling her self back because of her laziness and not being discipline. 
I guess they meant for each other, so like Chiaki can be more relax, and Nodame can be more discipline. I love to watch their kawaii, annoying, humorous, but sweet love story.
If you're looking for funny, easy-watching dorama, this will be the best option to watch! Now you can catch it on WAKUWAKU JAPAN!! Here's the schedule for this month: http://www.wakuwakujapan.tv/id/time/page/201406.html
Indovision (channel 168), Okevision (channel 32), and First Media (channel 340).
This will be my last review about WAKUWAKU JAPAN, but if i have another good Dorama, Anime or anything that I can review I will do so. 


Thankyou for reading!❤


xoxo
Deedee Young

1 comment:

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤