Thursday, June 19, 2014

LIPS: CastleDew Over Setting Gloss JK009 REVIEW

Ola guys! I'm back, done with my exams but then come with the never ending assignments.
But decided to post new review. 

I'll be reviewing about my current favorite lipgloss. 
My Auntie bought it for me from Hong Kong, and in love since then. 
I never heard of CastleDew before, my auntie bought this at Sasa.
It's actually a Korean Product from VOV Cosmetics.
Perhaps you guys have heard of it? because this is the first time I ever heard about it. 

Thank God my auntie bought me this color, or else if it's too red I won't use it, I don't really like red color even if it's just lipgloss. everything has to be PINK! 
mine is JK009
 

Here is the brush :) 

Sorry i forgot to swatch it on my hand, but let's see on my lips.
without and with lipgloss

and some lips selfies! haha

~What I Think About This Product~
+ glossy
+ not sticky
+ it gives nice and soft pink touch to your lips
+ quite pigmented, it's good because i don't want it to be too pink.
+ nice smell
- not available in Indonesia. so it's hard to find.

you could buy it here CastleDew Oversetting Gloss EBAY
the price is about $13.12 or IDR 159.00
Thanks for stopping by :)
Happy reading.

xoxo
Deedee Young

1 comment:

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤