Friday, June 13, 2014

WAKUWAKU JAPAN: Nanami-Chan Review

Finally!! I'm free from Midterm Exams but hello tons of assignments i need to work on!
hhhh the life of campus student! >.<

So, I'm back now, and I'm about to review about one new Anime from WakuWaku Japan.
I have to say that I do still like watching anime. Though it's an anime, it's something that's not only for children, even adults do watch it too. 

~ Nanami-chan ~

Review:
Michi and her mother and father just moved to a new house. What she and her mother didn't expect was that it's actually a tree house which has a named "Happiness House". When her mother couldn't agree with the father since he didn't tell them, Michi was exploring the new house. The tree house had one main house, with strong big tall trunk, as she went up the stairs, there's not only one house, but alot. As she explored the new place, she went to her new house, which has red roof. She went inside to explore her new bedroom until she found some strange thing that dropped from the branch, suddenly something popped out of that thing and there's a living creature inside. A cute creature who can talk named Nanami. Nanami then became best-friends with Michi and they experienced a lot of new and fun things together. 
These are the father and the mother, they were very surprised after they saw Nanami-chan.

This anime is so very short, one episode duration is only 5 minutes. 
But it's such an interesting story to watch, especially if you like stories about friendships and love and adventures, like me. That's why I keep watching it because it's so damn kawaii. 

this is Nanami-chan.


another photos of cute Nanami-chan

If it makes you curious watch the next episode on WAKUWAKU JAPAN
here's the schedule for this month: http://www.wakuwakujapan.tv/id/time/page/201406.html
Indovision (channel 168), Okevision (channel 32), and First Media (channel 340).
There are alot of other new shows this June, make sure you stop by and watch it!
and I'll be back with one more last review! :) 


xoxo
Deedee Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤