Sunday, July 13, 2014

DIARY: I'll Be Back on August!

I'm sorry!!
I'll be back blogging on August! 
Been wanting to post new reviews and tutorial, but assignments and exams are killing me this summer.
I'll be having holiday on August, so please bear with me for few more weeks until i'm done with my exams!

Thankyouu for being such lovely readers. 
I'm so glad to have you in my circle! >.<
Love you guys so much!!

So I hope you guys can enjoy a sweet and cute short video of my newborn puppies

7 Akita Puppies ❤

and here, Let me introduce you to Yuka-chan, the happy mommy!!

BTW!! the puppies are for sale.
If you're interested in buying go check our Instagram for more photos and Info: @genesiskennel

xoxo
Deedee

3 comments:

  1. Ya ampun lucunyaaa de <3 <3 <3
    itu asli akita ya? bapaknya jg akita? *___*
    Aduh pengen satuuu.. andai anjing di rmhku ga banyak T___T dan km jauh di jkt pula wkwk

    Don't forget to join our Etude House & Holika Holika Goodies Giveaway ^__^ [INTERNATIONAL]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha iyaah kan lucu banget!! >.<
      yup, aku jual pure breed Akita, so mom and dad Akita juga.
      aku di Serpong sih :)

      Delete
  2. something has been bothering me lately... why are you so attractive? ;)

    --Anon?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤