Tuesday, June 10, 2014

SPONSORED REVIEW: V10Plus Water Based Peeling

Haii Guys!!
I'm back with another review!
Let's just get to the point.

Have you heard about V 10 Plus? 
Truly speaking, I never heard about it until one day Gladys (the one who offer me a chance to try out their product) contacted me and I was so happy that I couldn't say no. 
I never try any product such as peeling mask like this, but becoming beauty blogger taught me a lot of stuff, That's why i'm very grateful to be given this opportunity to try out this Water Based Peeling product from V 10 Plus. 

V 10 Plus itself is a skin care product company based in Singapore, but their products are from Japan. They have alot of skin care products from cleansing products to lifting cream. 
and the one they sent me was Peeling Mask. which somehow exactly what i need right now after consulting about skin care with Stella Lee.

You have to know that in 2013, V 10 Plus Water Based Peeling got Award from Cosmopolitan Magazine in Finland.
and throughout the year from 2011 until 2013 they have achieved a lot as you can see above pictures. 

Water Based Peeling Facial Mask is a skin care that lift up our dead skin to help us achieve brighter and smoother skin without using scrubs Not to mention it contains rice extracts and seaweed.
Here's some explanation about it.

I got 10 pieces of samples size, and under those samples there are some tips from Mrs. Akiko Yokota. 
Wanna know what? You should buy it first! haha :)

it has watery texture and it's not harsh for the skin. 
It's not hot after applied to your skin. 

 and here's how you apply to your skin.
1. just applied it evenly to your face and wait for 5 seconds.
2. then massage your face exactly the way it shown in the picture, or in areas that you feel needed more.
3. all the dead skin cells will appear like picture shown below. 
4. then just wash your face using warm water and dry it with towel. 

Make sure when you dry it with towel, you don't rub your face, just gently put the towel to your face without rubbing it. 
please don't mind my bare face. 
My face feels so much alot fresher than before.
and amazingly it helps other skin care products to work better than before peeling it. 

What I think about this product:
+ it feels alot fresher than before
+ the watery texture is nice and harmless for sensitive skin as well like mine.
+ it does lift up all the dead skin cells to brighten up and cleanse up my face
+ one of the reason my skin gets better and better
+ smoothen up my face too.
+ since it lift up the dead skin cells, it allow other skin products to work effectively better.
+ because of that, my acnes are slowly cured and now after a week and 3 times using it, all acnes are gone but it still left some scars.

- Can't be use for body, only for face.
- abit pricey >.<
Truly, I didn't found anymore of it that I don't like about. I'm not lying or because it's sponsored, it's because I truly experience it myself that it does help my skin to get better.

Some Tips from Mrs. Akiko:
- use it 1-3 times per week. 
- don't use scrubs as daily cleanser because it will cause skin iritation.

Overall, I love this product, I'm glad that I could try it out. For the price: IDR 270.00
If you want to check out more of their products, you could check it here: 
Facebook: v10plusina
Instagram: v10plus_indonesia
Twitter: @v10plusina
BTW, they're having a GIVEAWAY for you guys if you wanna try it out! 
Go check their facebook page. 

So what are you waiting for? 
Try it yourself and be amazed :)

Thanks for reading!! and just leave comments if you wanna ask something. 

xoxo
Deedee Young

9 comments:

  1. Aku jd makin penasaran pgn cobainnn iniii XD
    itu lens apa, dee? *salah fokus*

    Don't forget to join our Etude House & Holika Holika Goodies Giveaway ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayo cobain, dia lagi ada giveaway tuh di fb nya.. siapa tau kamu menang :)
      hahaha gpp, lens nya aku pake More Twins grey, udah aku review di sini http://piccolettabelle.blogspot.com/2014/05/circle-lenses-review-more-twins-grey.html
      :)

      Delete
  2. Wahhh jambulnya lucu ^0^ (tambah salah fokus ini haha)
    Stocknya banyak tuh Dee :D penasaran juga sama produk ini. Ada beberapa blogger yang udah review juga, sekarang kamu review juga jadi tambah penasaran lagi haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha.. Jambul apaan cee?
      Iyah, satu sachet bisa dua kali pake aku, jadi aku bagi2 juga sama dd-ddku..
      cobainn cee, enak beneran deh, kyk fresh langsung dari pemakaian pertama..
      ngebantu dalam pengobatan jerawat jg cee..
      ayoo cobainn haha

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. aaaah itu lagi jerawatan abis nihh Elin, lucu apanyaaa? hahaha

      Delete
  4. Ahhh senangnya diriku udah di kontek gladys jugaa
    Review blogger2 bagus2 jadi makin seneng akkkkk
    Muka cece putih mulus gitu
    Nice review ce ^^

    Angiebeautydiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤