Tuesday, February 25, 2014

NAILS: Tony Moly Trendy CL39 True White + Studs

hey guys, long time no blog, 
here I am reviewing my new nail polish from Tony Moly
Called True White code: CL39.

I bought this nailpolish because once I saw white nailpolish, 
All I can think of was Ariana Grande's While Nails, 
They are so gorgeous and how I wish I have that color. 
That's why I instantly bought it. 
And I think white is such an incredible color.

I think the price is, well, abit pricey for a small bottle. 
Tony Moly's new nail polish bottles are now smaller than the previous one but the price is still the same. No fair :( 

This is how the brush looks like. Same like any others. It's a big messy brush, unlike revlon's nail polish brush, it's kinda neat.

This is my first application.
It's pretty much cover all, but I need 2 times or more of application to make it even and nice.

So here's my opinion:
1. It's pretty nice nailpolish.
2. Really easy to use and apply.
3. The liquid is not too watery and too viscous.
4. You do have to use more than one application to cover all parts evenly.
5. It's pure white, exactly the way i like it. 
6. Pricey, for small bottle.
7. It took prox. 5-7 mins to dry out.

Of course, I don't want it to be plain white. 
So I added few studs above it. It's so very easy. You'll need: 
1. Studs. 
2. Tweezers.
3. Nail polish
4. Top coat 

How?
1. Apply your nail polish in 2times application.
2. Don't let it dry, immediately put the studs in the place where you want it to be with the help of tweezer because the studs are so small. So it's easier to use tweezer than using fingers.
3. make sure you've put it in the place where you want it, push it gently so it will be attach to the nailpolish.
4. Then, cover it up with top coat to make it more long lasting. I'm using revlon's Super Top Speed Top Coat. 

see, it's very easy. 
Sorry it's not very neat, trying to be neat but still a bit mess. 

doing my sister's nails, guess we're both in love with white nail polish and studs.


----------------------------------------------❤--------------------------------------------
if you're interested with the studs, 
My sister sell them, not only for nails, 
but also studs for shoes or clothes, bags, and many other. 
make sure to check the 
instagram: @studscouture
----------------------------------------------❤--------------------------------------------


xoxo
Deedee Young

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aww, thankyouu Rinako, and yes, it is.
      i used to dislike white because i haven't know how to apply it neatly yet.
      thankyouuu :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤