Tuesday, February 11, 2014

EYES: Yukkiyuna Eyelashes "Twinkle" and "Glory"

Hey Y'all!
How are you doin?
I'm sorry, I've been busy with college since it's already started since January 
and started to have much more assignments :'( 
but luckily, I still got the chance to blog. though it's like in the middle of the night. 
pft, i don't care as long as i can still write!

so this time, i'll be continuing from last time, 
my review about Yukkiyuna Eyelashes which i got from her giveaway, 
which i was one of the lucky winners.
and again i got 6 pairs of it and i feel so lucky. hihi

FOR ORDER:
her instagram: @yukkiyuna or Line: yukkiyuna

so if you haven't know about this falsies, which you have supposed to know this by now,
check my previous review:

Some explanation in Indonesian, because this is 100% Indonesian Product.
it stated that this lashes are handmade, from real hair so it will look really natural when it's used.
can be used several times (depend on the users).
and have alot of variety of lashes.

I'll be reviewing 2 pairs now called 
"Twinkle" and "Glory"
it's a pair of upper falsies and lower falsies!

What i think about "TWINKLE":
 - this type is kinda too short for my eyes
- if only it comes with eyelashes glue per box.

+ perfectly makes my eyes look dolly.
+ easy to use
+ very soft and very natural
+ amazingly comfortable to use. 
+ reusable
+ low price, EXCELLENT quality.
+ the package is so pink and so cute! i won't throw it away! haha or it's "i CAN'T" throw it away!

now the lower lashes, "GLORY"
  
 What i think about "GLORY":
- if only it comes with eyelashes glue per box.

+ finally I found perfect lower lashes that doesn't make me look weird. 
+ it does fit my eyes perfectly
+ perfectly makes my eyes look dolly.
+ easy to use
+ very soft and very natural
+ amazingly comfortable to use. 
+ reusable
+ low price, EXCELLENT quality.
+ the package is so pink and so cute! i won't throw it away! haha or it's "i CAN'T" throw it away!

this review is based on my experience with it. 
here's how it looks like on my eyes!

Selfie Time!!
(I feel so Japanese!!!!❤❤❤❤❤)
without bangs >.<

so, I kinda love this lashes because it succeed in making me look KAWAII❤❤
I hope you're having a fun time reading my blog.


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I'm Wearing
GEO PRINCESS MIMI BAMBI SERIES in CHOCOLATE
for order:
ig: @vbosoftlens
BBM : 757e54b3 
SMS : 085355010113 
LINE : Ladelavita 
Free Cute Case + Free Ongkir READY STOCK 
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


xoxo
Deedee Young

6 comments:

  1. You are so cute! :3 I want to try these lashes :C
    I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no wayyy!! you're much cuter!! aaa..
      thanks for following me, Rinako :)
      this lashes i think available in Indonesia only :( but it's very cheap and good quality, i think they can ship worldwide.
      i've followed you back.. your blog is so kawaii.. aa like it like it!!

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤